chapter five

After school I was with Monse, Olivia and Jasmine. Jasmine kept touching Olivia's underwear and then she tried on one of Olivia's dresses.

I walked out of the room because someone was knocking on the door. Jamal opened it and it was Oscar. Ezekiel, Jamal and Ruby were on the couch. I heard the cops saying outside that the block was on lockdown.

"Shit" I said quietly. Oscar sat down on the couch next to Jamal and Jasmine.

"Can I get you anything?" Jamal asked.

"Personal space" Oscar said rubbing his forehead. Jamal got up and sat on the armrest next to him.

"Yo! Why you so close to me?! There's like five other seats." Oscar yelled pointing over to a chair.

"I wanted to ask you something." Jamal said as I sat down next to Oscar.

"Do you know who Lil Ricky is?" Jamal asked calming down.

"Which Little Ricky? You talking bout baby Ricky's daddy or tiny Ricky's son?" Oscar asked Jamal as Jamal picked up his phone for a second.

"Ricardo Galindo" Jamal and I both said at the same time.

"Ah! Little Ricky!" Oscar said laughing.

"Whatchu guys want with Little Ricky?" Oscar asked us.

A little bit later power went out. We started playing smash, marry, kill.

"I'll go first" Monse said. I went second.

"I'd kill Jasmine.. no offense, I'd smash Jamal and I'd marry Ezekiel" I said smiling, then my brother appeared. He started laughing at something Ruby said to Jamal.

"You wanna play?" Jamal asked awkwardly.

"Okay. I'd kill you (Jamal), I'd kill you (Ruby), I'd smash you (Olivia), I'd smash you (Monse), I'd kill you (Ezekiel), if you weren't my sister I'd smash you (Me/Jayde). Fine. I'd smash you too, then I'd kill you (Jasmine)." Oscar said walking away.

Olivia and Monse started talking and Monse found out Olivia kissed Cesar. Cesar then walked in.

"YOU KISSED OLIVIA?!" Monse yelled at Cesar.

Suddenly a timer went off.

"IT WASN'T ME!" Jamal yelled.

"Me either" I said.