chapter seven

The next day everyone was hanging out and I didn't want to go so I said I wasn't coming. I fell asleep.

Time skip to two hours later

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Jamal.

"What are you doing here, J?" I asked groaning.

"I need your help" He said.

"With what?" I asked closing my eyes again, still listening.

"Olivia's Quinceanera is coming up and I have to go get flowers. Want to come with?" He asked.

"Whatever" I said getting out of bed and I got ready. We left.

Time skip to at the flower place

We slowly walked up seeing all these plants. We saw a plant moving and I looked over at Jamal. He looked terrified. Suddenly we turned around and saw a girl behind us. We both jumped.

"Uh.. I saw the flowers you did at the cemetery. I can't remember the name of the dead guy, someone named Nicky or Dicky." Jamal said stumbling over his words.

"Ricky" The guy said finally saying someone.

They kept talking and it was super awkward. After we talked to the guy named Chivo, we left. We went to Ruby's house because that's where everyone was well besides Ezekiel because they don't like to invite him anywhere. We walked in the house and saw them dancing. Ruby was the leader and had no partner. Olivia and Cesar together, Monse and Jamal together and then I was Ezekiel standing there. Oh? They did invite him. I walked over to Ezekiel as he smirked. He put his hands on my waist and stared into my eyes.

"UH HELLO?! We are doing a magnificent dance routine for Olivia's Quinceanera. Stop staring at each other and let's start." Ruby said.

We started dancing.

That night

Jamal and I went to Chivos plus we had to go to his house later on. We did the work he wanted us to do. We got him food so we could eat after all of our work.

"Let's grub!" Jamal said rubbing his hands together.

"Oh no. Julio started eating without us. The food.. is all gone. That's not cool homie. He's got that low blood sugar." Chivo said pissing both of us off. We both put in hard work and both are starving.

"That bitch ain't hypoglycemic. You know how I know? Huh? BECAUSE HES A STUPID INANIMATE OBJECT MADE IN CHINA OR MALAYSIA OR JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA! I can't believe we fell for this! Your crazy ass has been playing us this whole time and you thought oh I bet they could clean my entire place. SCREW YOU! AND SCREW JULIO!" Jamal yelled at Chivo.

"Julio thinks it's actually you that's playing me. You just want to know about the money." Chivo said as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Julio, did you just say that?!"

"He did"

Suddenly Jamal picked up Julio and held him in the air.

"Oh no! Put Julio down! He says he doesn't like to be held that way. He's got the vertigo."

"You tell Julio to shut his mouth!" Jamal yelled, clenching his teeth together.

"AND THEN TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ROLLERWORLD! Tell us or Julio gets curbed."

"Put Julio down please"

"THEN TALK! IS THERE MONEY BURIED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD?!"

"YES!"

"How do you know?" I said finally joining this conversation you could call it.

"Because I know who buried it."

"Was it Ricky?!" Jamal and I both asked.

"HOLD ON JULIO!"

"DID RICKY BURY THE MONEY?!"

"I don't know! Y-YES! RICKY BURIED THE MONEY!"

"How do you know?"

"Cause Ricky told me. Ricky never lied to me. He protected me when nobody else would."

"SO WHERES THE MONEY?!"

"With Julio! The key and the money lies within Julio!"

"Julio?! Within Julio?! SCREW JULIO! Can Julio fly?"

"W-what?"

"Let's find out" Jamal said winking throwing the gnome. Suddenly Chivo started yelling and then I don't know what the hell happened but he stopped breathing.

"Holy shit, Jamal." I said breathing fast. Jamal and I started freaking out. We called 911. They came and got Julio. Jamal must have got off the phone with Monse. He had the key in his hand but he turned to me.

"Don't freak out. Don't leave me. Latrelle rolled up on Cesar and Monse." Jamal said as I clenched my fists.

"DAMNIT" I yelled.