🎶Shes back🎶

*next day
Y/n POV
I've been in bed all yesterday and today this isn't me. What are you doing y/n? It's a stupid boy, just a typical Wednesday. I walk to my mirror, it's still shattered but at least my best friend (forgot her name let's call her Jane) came to clean my room and take care of me. You know what you pathetic cry baby, fuck it. I go take a shower, take my make up off and choose an outfit. Jane said there was a party tonight let's make it fun, shall we? Couple of hours later I'm all glammed up and I hear music blasting and everyone talking. Let's get the show on the road. I walk outside the Slytherin common room and wait for doja cats beat to drop.

I walk in and all eyes on me. I walk past Mattheo and sit on toms lap. "Hey baby. Hey love." He said kissing me on the lips. "How bout we dance, huh?" He gets up with me as I lead him to the dance floor. I start grinding on him and turn to face him. My hands going up and down his all black button up. He slips his hand on the back of my tight, short, black dress.

 He slips his hand on the back of my tight, short, black dress

Your dress w/ all black heels.
"You look amazing doll. I'll look better without this dress." I say smirking at him. I place my hands on his hair and stat swaying my hips slowly. "Y/n you know if you keep doing this we might have to go back to my dorm again. Maybe I want that." He yanks me by the wrist and leads me to his dorm. "Where do you think you going?" Mattheo said grabbing my other wrist. "To your brothers room to have sex, what about you? No where just the party, what about us y/n? What about us? Our relationship? Maybe the fact I was telling you the truth and opened up to you. You opened up to her? Yeah Tom and you know how I am. Y/n he's right he actually does like you, he doesn't open up to anyone. Okay and if he does why would he cheat, have sex, kiss other girls, call me names, huh? Y/n I know I fucked up just give me a chance. No, come on Tom. I'm sorry but I'm not going. That's fine by me. Hey Theo wanna have sex? Oh btw not you Mattheo I meant Theo not. Sure. Sorry guys but come on it's y/n, look at her." He says waving goodbye to the boys. We walk to my room and I lay him on the bed.

Theo Nott"Listen here Theo I'm in charge got it? No I-

Theo Nott
"Listen here Theo I'm in charge got it? No I-. Got it or not? Yes ma'am." I start kissing his neck as I grinded on him. He places his hands on my waist and tries to speed up the process. "Getting impatient are we?" I smirk slowing down. "Y/n come on. You really sure handsome? Yes." I take no time and use my vampire speed to take off both our clothes. I insert him into me I started bouncing up and down. "W-what about a condom. I can't get pregnant unless I want so it doesn't matter."
Third person POV
Their both moaning like crazy and y/n speeds up as their both close to their highs. Ring! Ring! "Hey hope kind of busy fucking a boy can you call later. Y/n what? Please tel me shes no back. Guess what? What? 🎶she's back🎶." With that y/n hanged the phone up with her sister and made him cum.
Hopes POV
Shit she's fuckin back. I gotta go.
Third person POV
With that Hope starts packing and praying she doesn't do anything stupid like she use to. Y/n might seem like your typical tribid but at one point she was a fuckin slutty, killer who killed anyone, anytime, anywhere. You don't want her back she killed towns and threw parties, got high, drunk and slept with whoever and sometimes killed them.