News

Winter time     
I woke up at 11:30 "Hm... Not bad as last time" I thought as I was checking my phone nothing interesting "not a surprised" I thought. I got up and went downstairs and heard my aunt Rebekah say "good morning" as she walked past me I said "morning" as I was heading to the kitchen. I saw a cereal box but I didn't know which kind though. I went closer and realize it was lucky charms, "Finally some decent cereal around here" I mumbled. Then I heard Elijah (my uncle) come into the kitchen as he said "yes indeed they looked interesting and I thought you'll like them." I turned around to look at him as a took a spoonful of my cereal "I do like them, have you tried them yet?" I questioned. "No I haven't tried them because I didn't know if they would be good. Well you should, the marshmallows are the best part but try to make them last." I said as I took another spoonful and went to the dining room and pulled my phone out to see what was happening. As I typed my password I went to tiktok nothing much just Karen's throwing a tantrum then my parents came in.
     "Morning." Said my parents "morning what's up" I said as I placed my phone back in my pocket and continued eating my cereal. "Well we have some news for you...." Said mom. "Bad or good? Depends? Hmm... Okay tell me. Your going to Hogwarts." Said my mom. "What's that, please tell me it's not a military school I don't want to eat their food." I said. "Oh no, Hogwarts is a school for witches and wizards. Never heard of... is it new? No actually it's been around for quite some time." I thought about it and wondered why are they sending me? "Why are you sending me?" I blurted out in confusion "Because Hope is already in school for her witch stuff so we want you to go so you don't feel left out." My dad said as he looked at me. "Oh okay we'll when do I leave? Three days from now. Okay ima start packing after. Okay don't pack much. I won't" I said as I got up and placed my bowl in the sink. "Hopefully I don't" I thought as I went up the stairs.I threw myself in my bed bc I forgot where my suitcase was at. I went under my bed and found my black leather pants. "Hey I've been looking for these" I said to myself. I went back under my bed and found some clothes I've been looking for and threw them on my bed that's wasn't made yet because who does that? I went digging through my closet when I finally found it, my all black suitcase and then I turned around. "Aww man, how did my room become I mess I was just looking for my suitcase." I said in exhaustion as shoved the clothes on my bed on the floor with the other piles and went on my bed. And then our maid came in my room and ask if I needed help with my clothes. I picked up my head and said yeah I thought she was dead, I guess not. I got up and brought some clothes from my piles and went back and forth till all of them were in the laundry room. I went back in my bed and scrolled through tiktok all day and got some food throughout that time and checked my phone clock. "Dang it's 3 in the morning I thought it was 9 or some." I whispered as I reached for my charger plug and plugged in my phone, in the mean time I found a comfortable spot and knocked out.

Tell me if y'all like that please :)