Compell

Hope POV
I rush packing and book the fastest ticket to London. Shit, shit, shit. She can't be back. If she is well all be soon and then dads enemies will come after us again. Shit! I run out the door and straight to airport with my luggage.
5 hours later
"Flight 369 is about to leave, I repeat flight 369 is about to leave thank you." I walk to my airplane and hop in hurrying to get there faster.
1 day later
I finally make it, we're the hell is y/n. I can get through the wall like all them but I just don't want to go to their school. I'm full on speeding to their school just to find her ass. Oh my gosh finally I make it to her dorm. "Y/n? Hope? Yeah where are you? In the bathroom." I walk up to her and....
Y/n POV
"Y/n? Hope? Yeah?" Oh my gosh it's her! She walks up to me and slaps me. "What the fuck? What do you think your doing y/n? Just my thing. No your not. Just because some boy fuckin broke your heart doesn't mean you go back to this and y/n y-. Look hope if you came here to bitch about me you can leave and go back home to your nice, fancy school, Kay?" I say with a fake happy smile at the end of my sentence. "I'm sorry y/n for sounding bitch but either you tell me how you feel or I compel you too. Yeah no. Fine." She grabs me by my shoulders and say, "How do you feel y/n about this situation? I feel that the only reason our love is "toxic" is because one of us are or maybe both. And maybe that's why we cheat on each other, or maybe we just got used to being used. I don't wanna feel that again. And I feel bad for fucking his brother and his friends and making him hurt right now. What if he's just lying about his father and that opening up he did with me is just fake or maybe I'm fake, I don't know. I just feel like crying my eyes out because I fucked up." I say balling my eyes out. "Hey it's okay." I feel her move her head up and I turn around. "Mattheo?" Hope let's go of me and he hugs me with all his grace. "I'm sorry y/n for making you feel this way. I'm talking to my father about this situation we're in right now and I was honest when I opened up to you. I will never do this to you again, okay?" I couldn't say anything I just embraced the hug. I've miss his touch, his smell, him talking all of it. "We'll I'll be back I'm going to my hotel room." Hope said leaving my dorm. "Can we start over? Yeah. Is it fine if I sit here? No. Thanks." I said getting up and sitting down. He chuckles, "let's just get to the faster part, I'm Mattheo. Im y/n."
Third person POV
They shook hands after that and hugged again like it's their last.
Both POV
I'm so glad she compelled me/her. They said syncing their thought together.