Regret

Hopes POV
We were all running down the hallway until the sky turned dark. "HOPE WATCH OUT." Was the last thing I heard before I passed out. What hit me?
Y/n POV
"HOPE WATCH OUT!" There she was, laying on the cold tile floor. "Oh my gosh! Hope!" I said sobbing. "Hello sons. I told you you'll regret it." Voldemort said. I got up from where I was and I lift him up with my hand. "No you'll regret it." I said and throwing  him against the wall. "Oh your gonna regret this little girl." Before he could reach me Mattheo and Tom did a spell that made him disappear. I fall to my knees and cry, "I'm sorry Hope. Please stay. Please." I said carrying her head on my lap. "Come on y/n Tom is gonna take her to the nurse. No I wanna see her right now! Come on y/n." He said dragging me to my dorm. Before he closed the door I saw Tom lift her and walk down the hall. She could be dead and I didn't say goodbye or love you. "Mattheo let me through! No! Okay? Look I'm not letting you see your sister die if she is. Well this could be the only time I can see her besides in her casket at her funeral! Please let me through." I said feeling tears streaming down my face. He pulls me into a hug while the sky clears. "Look." I said pointing out the window. "Don't get use to it. What do you mean? My father isn't like this just to magically leave after someone obviously beat him in front of his own kids. Come on Mattheo, he probably just didn't wanna do that anymore. Y/n I'm just saying watch it, especially you after you pulled that stunt off. What protecting my sister? Yeah I understand and I believe what did was right but my father won't and won't give up till someone dies that's not him. Can I just see my sister, please? Im sorry but no." Really? He's such a fuckin dick. "Let. Me. Through!" I said shoving him. He grabs me wraps his arms around me were I couldn't move. "Please." I said falling to my knees again punching the floor. "Y/n, y/n, y/n stop your gonna hurt yourself." I didn't care I'm letting my sister die right now without me their. He picks me up and hugs me. I didn't care I just started punching him. He didn't say stop or if it hurt, I guess he just wanted me to let it out. I stoped after a few minutes and just put my head to his chest. "I'm sorry. It's fine love, I rather you do it to me than the floor were you could get hurt. I'm just a mess right now, sorry you have to deal with this. It's okay everything's gonna be okay." I hug him wishing everything was okay. I know it isn't but it's fine to think it, right? I go lay on my bed and just crawl under the covers like I used to when I knew nothing was okay. He wraps his arms around me, "Trust me everything is gonna be okay." I just embrace this moment in, why can't it stay like this forever?
Mattheo POV
I can't remember the last time y/n was like this besides when we were broken up. It's gonna be okay, right? I don't know but she can't know that so we have to hope for the best. Will I regret not letting y/n go see her sister?