Coma

Mattheo POV

"Mattheo? Mattheo?! What? Wake up, you need to shower. No I can't leave her, not again. It's okay I got her. That's what everyone says now look at her. I promise I got her." I open my eyes again and have the motivation to shower. I take a quick cold shower and walk back out in a all black tee with plaid pajama pants. "See, I told you I got her. Thanks... Can you get me food please? Yeah what you want? Just some chips. You need to eat Mattheo. I'm fine relax. Whatever I'll be back."

I got back to laying to the couch next to y/n and fall back to sleep. I feel so weak, drained, and just exhausted, why does this keep happening to me?

10 minutes later

"I'm back. Hm? I got you your food. Oh thank you." He tosses me a foot long sandwich from subway with some potato chips. "Why'd you get me this? Because you need to eat. I'm fine Tom, i feel absolutely amazing. Doesn't look like it. I'm fine here you eat it. No your gonna eat it. Or what? Or I'll shove it all the way down your throat till I know it's gone. Fine."

I grab the sandwich and take a bite. Gosh that taste so good, I start taking bigger bites and finish within 2 minutes. "Told you. Yeah whatever, how many days till y/n awakes? 5 possibly if not years from then. Oh. She'll wake."

Y/n POV

I know I'm dreaming but I still can't wake. I hear everyone around me worrying, crying, and fighting. I'm fine I really am but I can't tell them how comfort them. Gosh wake up y/n!

"Hey y/n it's me hope." Oh my gosh she's fine. "I brought you some chocolate but I know your asleep so I'll probably eat it, sorry." Gosh this stupid. I miss everyone. I feel I tear slide down my face and I wipe it off. I don't hear Mattheo there, I guess he walked out so she can talk.

"Mattheo! Tom! Nurse!" I hear her shout, why is she shouting? "What is it?" I hear him, his smooth, deep voice. Mattheo. "She's crying look." I feel them staring, how does she know. "Oh my... Y/n can you hear me?" Yes I can, can you hear me? "This is great news Mr. Riddle. What do you mean? If she can manage herself to cry she should be able to manage to wake herself up. Really?!" I-I can wake up. I can leave this coma? Help!!!

Hope POV

"Aah! What happened? I hear her, she's screaming for help. How do you know? I-I don't know I just hear it." The nurse is looking confuse and I grab her by her shoulders. "You didn't hear the last part of our conversation and you walk back to where you came from and write down she's almost to awaking time. Yes ma'am." She walks out and all three of us are staring.

"We need her to wake. No shit Sherlock. Shut up okay? We need something stronger than the pain she's going through to wake her from her coma. Don't you guys get weaken by silver bullets? Yeah but those things just burn, it's like a pinch to us. What if we hurt Mattheo for this? Oh hell no. Why should we? Because Mattheo is her love and if you hurt the love, love hurts you. Oh shit, Mattheo uh we are gonna need you to sit. I'm sorry but I'm not letting y'all. Just a few stabbings, no biggy. Easy for you to say, you can't die!"

Me and Tom chase Mattheo around the room and Tom finally catches him. We push him to a chair and tie him to it. "Let me go! Do you want y/n to awake? Yes. Then try to cooperate, please?" He calms down and I pull out my dagger. "I'm just gonna cut you a few times. Uh, how deep? Not deep but deep enough. Okay."

Y/n POV

I hear them talking and moving things and I hear them talking about hurting Mattheo. Please don't, he's been through so much.

"Make it quick. I'll try." No, no, no! "AH! Hope more. Okay." They did it again and I hear his screams, I can't even help him. "AH! GOSH! Tom I don't know about this. More hope. Okay." AH!" That's it. I feel my eyes open and white lights in my face.

Mattheo POV

After my third stab I look over to y/n and see her eyes open. "Y/n!" I try getting out but I'm stuck. "Get me out! Going." I'm free and I run to y/n. "Baby! I miss you. Me too." I look at her, she looks so weak. My fault she was in a stupid coma.

"Yo-you look sleepy Mattheo. Well yeah he's hasn't got sleep." I look at Tom to shut up. "What?! It's fine, I'm fine I just need you to eat and drink water and walk a little. Mattheo I'm not a human and I know how to take care of myself, this isn't my first rodeo."

She gets up walking perfectly fine, what the? "Is there any blood around here? No but I can give you mine. No you need to sleep. I'm fine really-. Sleep now." I lay myself on the couch and within seconds I'm asleep.

Y/n POV

I look at him as he's sleeping, waiting for me for what? I'm just a stupid tribid who's in his way. All of this is happening so fast.

Knock. Knock.

I walk toward the door and see two tall gingers. "Hello I'm George. And I'm Fred. Hey, what y'all doing here. Harry told me about you being in a coma and he feels like it's his fault and I felt bad for you and him so we decided to get you flowers. Well we were gonna bring them to you but I guess we're giving them. Why thank you gentlemen. Aren't you the ones who opened that amazing prank store place. Yep, been there? Yes I love it. Glad to hear that beautiful but we gotta go see Harry. Bye hopefully we can see each other sooner." I close the door and go back to my bed.

They seem fun. I just really need a nap. I know I've been sleeping all these days but I'm exhausted from this.  Voldemort can fuckin rot in hell. I'm going to get him back.

Ring. Ring.

I grab my phone, "Hello? What happened to you?"