Talking about me

Swearing, daggers, tension

Y/n POV:
I got up as I heard some scrapping on my floor, as I got up I walked to my door and saw this envelope. I picked it up and it had this cursive handwriting that said Dumbledore I think. As I flipped it to the front I opened it and saw that they wanted me in the "great hall" in an hour. I wonder what the great hall is. After I finished reading the note I put it on my night stand and picked up my phone to see no notifications, great I thought. I put my phone back down and went to my suitcase and got my makeup bag and headed to the bathroom. As I made my way to my bathroom I opened up my bag and got my moisturizer out and put some on my face. After I was done with that I grabbed my concealer and covered up my acne and then grabbed some blush and put very little to make it look natural. And then I grabbed my eyeliner and did it perfect on the first time.

This is the makeup lookOnce I was done with that I went to my suitcase to get my brush out and brushed my hair, it was very tangled and took me 30 minutes to untangle it

Once I was done with that I went to my suitcase to get my brush out and brushed my hair, it was very tangled and took me 30 minutes to untangle it. As I went back to bed I got my phone and sat down and realize I have 10 minutes left so I got up and put my phone in my dress pocket and got my dagger just in case and walked around the castle to find the great hall. I found the great hall but felt someone or something watching me but I didn't think much because I'm pretty sure everyone's asleep. "Please welcome our new student..... Y/n Mikaelson!" I heard some guy said as he finished his sentence I opened both doors and walked in like a supermodel. When I was walking I heard people talk about me and looked at me but I didn't care and kept walking to the front up to this old looking hat. "Ms. Mikaelson please sit under this hat and it will sort you to one of these houses." Explained the guy with a big long white beard I guess he's Dumbledore. "Your very ambitious, brave, cunning and very resourceful..... you shall be in... SLYTHERIN!" Said the old hat and everyone cheered except Tom, Mattheo and Elizabeth. While Dumbledore took the hat of he told me to go to the green table with the snake I did and sat at the corner somewhere near Tom and them. Then these flying plates and stuff came towards us and gave us food and I ate a good amount. Once everyone was done and left Dumbledore called me to talk to him and I did and asked if I knew where everything was and I said not really and said okay and told me to go to the boys dorm and knock on dorm 316 I said okay and took off. When I was looking for the dorms I bumped into this blonde guy and he said "watch it mudblood." I said "watch it fake Barbie." And he said "my father is gonna hear about this. It's so sad you have to leave everything to your poor dear father." I said and he scoffed and walked away as I turned down the hall I heard some girls whisper and pointed at me and I said "got a problem?" And they walked away. Dorm 316 I thought, found it. I knock three times and then he opened it. "What do you want?" Mattheo said "nothing from you that's for sure but Dumbledore told me to tell you that if you can show me around the school." I said annoyed. "Yeah, yeah hold on I need to find my shoes." He said as he left his room door open I walked in and said "sup" to Tom. "Nothin you? Nothin except this fake blonde Barbie dude and these scaredy bitches talking about me." I said. He stayed silent and Mattheo said let's go. And we headed out of the dorms and ended up in the Slytherin common room. "This is the Slytherin common room we're us Slytherin hang at." He said as he looked around there. "Your a Slytherin?" I asked "yeah." He responded back with. I thought he just sat there because of his brother. The common room was so big. "Keep up." He said as he left the common room. "I can't keep up if you don't tell me where we're going." I mumbled "what was that? I said if you don't tell me where we're going then how am I supposed to keep up?" I blurted out. He rolled his eyes and took me to these stairs that lead to a tower were we see the most beautiful view ever. "This is the astronomy tower. Cool" I said as I gazed at the view. "Oh and no one comes up here that much." He said looking at me as I was gazing at the view. "Let's go" he said walking out. I followed after him and 2 hours later after he was done showing me where the castle building rooms are at he said "that's it any questions?" I wasn't paying attention "huh? I said if you have any questions." He said annoyed. "No I don't, bye." I said walking away from him. "It's rude to walk away from someone!" He shouted as I was across the hall. "Okay cool!" I yelled back as kept walking.
Mattheo POV:
     "Bitch" I mumbled as she walked away from me. I started heading to my dorm and opened the door "y/n is so annoying." I said to Tom. "Why's that? Because she always has these smart remarks back and walked away from me. Okay maybe she doesn't like you and why does it matter if she walked away from you? Don't you hate her? Yeah I do. Then what's the problem? Nothing." I said pissed and annoyed and walked away to my bathroom. I started taking off my clothes and hopped in the shower. 30 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room.
*knock, knock
"Tom get the door. I'm going!" He shouted "um hey Tom is Mattheo here?" I heard y/n ask "yeah he's right here he just got out the shower. Oh okay um can I come in? Um yeah sure you can sit on his bed." He said as he opened the door. Shoot I think he forgot I'm in a towel at least she'll have a nice view I thought as I smirked. " oh my." She said as she covered her eyes. "You call that abs." She said laughing and uncovering her eyes. "What the hell you want?" I said as I put my shirt on then my pants. "Wow, someone being bitchy. Yeah you." I said looking at her. "Whatever you say buddy, also I have a question. What is it. When do classes start? Next week. Okay good." She said as she started heading to the door. I gave Tom a signal to stop her and he stuck his arm out to stop her from opening the door. "Why is that good? It's none of your concern Riddle. How do you know ima Riddle? I have my ways. Why is it good that school starts next week. None of your concern." I got closer to her and pinned her on the wall by her waist. "Why is it good?" I said looking in her eyes. Well if you want to know she said as she traced her fingers up and down my arm as she reached out to her thigh and got out a dagger and pointed it to my throat. I told Tom to leave us and he left. "Better step away Riddle. Or what would happen?" I responded with while smirking. She pressed the knife deeper and I put my arms up in surrender and backed up. She walked forward while I walked backwards and still has the dagger pointed at me.
Y/n POV:
I'm so glad my dad got me this dagger I thought as I pulled it out and pointed it to his throat. He told Tom to leave and now it was us two. "Better step away Riddle." I said. "Or what." He said smirking then I pressed the dagger deeper and he surrendered and started walking backwards as I was going forward. We stopped right in front of his bed and I said "not smirking anymore Riddle?" I teased while smirking. He smirked back and then he took the dagger out of my hand some how and pointed it to my throat. "Listen here mikaelson." He said looking in my eyes. "I ask you a question and you better answer. What if I don't?" I said smirking. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer as he traced the dagger slowly up and down my black dress from earlier. "Don't tease princess." He said. "What if I am what are you gonna do?" I Said putting my hands in his hair. He traced the dagger down to the bottom of my dress and lifted it up a little. I put my hand on his and took the dagger out of his hand and pointed it to his chest. He smirked as I was backing away from him and started heading to the door. "Don't think for a minute Riddle that you can do that." I said still pointing the dagger still. "Do what?" He said teasingly. "You know what." I said walking out of there and placed the dagger back where it was and passed Tom without looking or saying anything.
Tom POV:
As I heard our door open I saw y/n walk pass me without looking or saying anything. Once she was gone I walked back to our dorm and I sat on my bed. "What happened? Let's just say we were close and there was a dagger involved." He said while heading to his bed. I didn't say anything and just got my book out and started reading.
Y/n POV:
I headed to my dorm and started changing to my night clothes and got my phone out. I was just scrolling for hours till I realized it was 2 in the morning. Time for bed I thought as I turned off my lights and plugged in my phone

BTW IM NOT POSTING TILL RHE WEEKEND DUE TO SCHOOL SORRY