Plan

Y/n POV

"Hello? What happened to you?" How does he know what's wrong? "Nothing, nothing um.... Why what happened? So Hope told me quite a lot. Okay something is wrong but I'm fine really. I'll be there in an hour. But-. Bye princess. Bye dad."

Shit my dad can't see me or anyone right now like this especially. I slip on my clothes and shoes and was about to head out till, "Hey, where you going? Just going to get something to eat. Oh can I come with you? If you'd like to. Okay wait for me."

Mattheo is sure not gonna like this.

"Where we eating. Well for you depends what you want and for me is a little out of your comfort zone. What do you mean? Oh you'll see."

We arrive at the nearest forest and he looks at me weirdly. "Why are we here? Cause I'm hungry. W- Oh, oh! Yeah so wait here a bit." I walk around and spot myself some deer. Perfect.

I run towards them and caught one. I strangle it by its neck and tada, it's dead. I start sucking the blood out as he's watching. I look at him with my fuck me eyes by accident and I see him with a smirk on his face.

Mattheo POV

I didn't realize she was hungry in this way but I don't mind. I watch her get this deer and sucking out it's blood. She looks at me with her fuck me eyes and not gonna lie, she looks hot when she had blood on her. She finishes and get up wiping blood from her face.

"We need to go like now. Okay where to. Well to get you food and get everyone clean and prepared before my dad comes. Who's your dad? Klaus mikaelson? Oh, oh, yeah our dads don't have the best bonding. I know and so what? Just wanted to say."

1 hour later

Y/n POV

"Okay everyone be as calm as possible. Okay." I hear my dad and open the door before he can. "Dad! Hey, why are you in a hospital? Hope didn't tell you, right? No. Uh guys mind stepping out. Oh yeah."

They all start walking out and Mattheo let's go of my hand. "A cute little boyfriend you have... till I rip his head off. Dad! I'm kidding, not really but why are you here? Because I burned myself a little. A little? Yeah."

He looks into my eyes and says, "Why are you here? Because Mattheo's dad is trying to kill us because he lost both his sons and us trying to take over my school and killing me and my friends. Who the hell is Mattheo?! My boyfriend. How longs has the dad situation been happening? Couple days. What's your plan? Don't know we all were gonna meet and discuss."

He looks away from my eyes and I see he's mad. "I'm going with to the meeting thing. Dad I g-. I'm going let's go. Okay." We both walk out the room and everyone is sitting in chairs or on the floor. "Get up guys we're going to Ron's place. Okay."

We all go in our own car and went to Ron's place. We get out and knock on the door. "Harry! Hermoine! Ron!" She hugs all three of them and looks at us. "And you must be y/n mikealson? Yeah and your Ms. weasley right? Yes dear. Perfect we need to talk." She lets us in without any hesitation and we all are in her kitchen standing and sitting.

"We need a plan to stop Voldemort. Dear he's not gonna be easy. I know that's why I want all of us in this plan. Let me call the others." She goes up the stairs and comes back down with a ginger chick and the two gentlemen from early.

"This is Fred, George, and Ginny. Nice to meet you Ginny and sup gentlemen. Sup beautiful." I feel Mattheo's stare into my head but I'll talk to him later.

"So what's your big plan? For the big plan we need all of us in this. Um y/n? Yeah Harry? I have a few friends who's coming later to join me if that's fine. That's perfect but they just need to know what the plan is. Got it."

"Okay so me, Mattheo, Tom, and Harry will mainly focus on Voldemort but if y'all see us struggling try to help us as much as possible. Me, Hermoine, and Ron saw the sword we need to complete this with it's just one of us need to get to it. Where'd you see that at? Before we bumped into you and Mattheo. How are you going to get everyone else on our side? Uh Harry, Ron and Hermoine can do the talking and if they don't listen to Harry or is against him will walk in and prove them wrong. Okay what is your dad gonna do? Uh, kill the adults only if you need to and try not to kill the kids. Okay but what if this Voldemort guy tries getting the gingers or this blonde girl? My name is Luna. Well we'll protect Luna, Fred and George like everyone else will. Everyone change into something comfortable and not worth getting rid of. Okay how we all going to get there. On our brooms or cars fi your willing to risk it. Okay b-."

I feel the heat of a fire, "Everyone get out now!" They look at each other and on the corner of their eye they see the fire. We all start sprinting outside and I see the terroir on the weasley face. Their house is burning in front of their own face and they can't do anything. We're all outside then we see this lady with crazy hair jumping and practically dancing.

"Aww, look at the poor, poor Weasley's. More poorer, no money, no home. How fascinating. Bellatrix, back off from my family. Or what?" She laughs with this maniac laugh and Ms. Weasley said a spell and shot the crazy lady. "Hey! That hurt! Get. Off. My. Property!" Each word Ms. Weasley said was each spell shot between each word.

They disappear in thin air and so did the house. Smoke, fire, light, everything in front of their faces. Their home, their belongings, everything, gone. "You gotta be kidding me!" I see Ron losing his shit and knocking a tree down so briefly. "Ron it's gonna be fine. Stop it! It's not fine! My home, my belongings, my whole childhood, gone! All of it!" Harry pulls him into a hug.

If only I didn't call the discussion for the plan. I feel bad for him, "Hey come on guys I'll get y'all a place to stay at for now. Thank you guys but you don't have to. I know but I want to."

35 minutes later

We show up at a hotel room and my dad buys the entire hotel and gets us a whole floor. "Choose y'all's room. Thank you." Everyone said to me and my dad. We just need to rest and be prepare for who knows what.

"Where you sleeping? Probably with Mattheo and Tom. Okay I'll sleep probably in the last room. Okay goodnight love you. Night love you too."

"Hey babe. Hey." I feel so drained, again and again. Always it's so annoying I just want to sleep forever. If only I can. "Come on let's go. Okay." He walks me to our room and Tom isn't there. I honestly don't care I just need to sleep really bad. "Goodnight beautiful. Night."

Be ready for the next chapters