Tease

*20 minutes later
Third person POV:
As y/n was asleep She heard a loud horn, HONK! She woke up to realize she's back at the train station. She grabbed her bag to pull out her phone and realized it was 10, good thing she didn't have class. She got off the train and started running back to Hogwarts with her vampire speed. In no time she was outside the giant looking castle and walked in looking for her dorm.
Y/n POV:
As I was walking towards my dorm I saw Harry and started speed walking to him. "Harry. Yeah. We need to talk like right now." I said with a serious expression. He looked at my face and realized I was serious and followed me to my dorm. "I went to the Malfoy manor and...... And?" He said curious. "And when I got there I was looking for were there at and I heard them talk about me. Good or bad. Bad about me but something good I can use it for." I said smirking. "What did he say? He said he only slept with me so I can trust him and tell him all my family's secrets. That's fucked up. It is but since I know that I can use him instead." I said as I walked to my desk. "Just don't get caught y/n." He said as he looked in my eyes worried. "I won't I never do." I said smirking as I took off my boots. He nodded and started walking out my dorm until.... "Hey Harry I know it's probably none my business but who were those people to were sitting next to you in the great hall? Oh thats Ron and Hermoine. Oh okay." I said. "Hey wanna invite them for a sleepover? Yeah. You better be here or it's gonna be boring." I jockinly Said to give him the hint he's coming. "Also it starts at 8 pm. Okay I'll go tell them and see. Okay." I said as he walked out. I took off my jacket and vest and threw it on my chair by my desk. Knock. Knock. I dragged myself up and opened the door. "Hey princess." Mattheo said. I was annoyed but couldn't show it. "Hey, where we're you this morning?" I said as I motioned him to come in. "Oh I went to visit my family." He said as he sat on my bed. "Okay but next time you can leave a note or something. I know, I'll do it next time." He said as he motioned for me to sit on his lap. I walked to him and straddled him as I was on his lap. I smelt his strong cologne as I held on to his white polo so I can get comfortable.

 I smelt his strong cologne as I held on to his white polo so I can get comfortable

His outfit

Mattheo POV:
I motioned for y/n to sit on my lap and instead she straddled on me tugging on my shirt but I didn't mind. What the fuck Mattheo what are you think remember you gotta get to her family. I started rubbing her back as she got comfortable. "So what are you gonna do today? Oh nothing just gonna have a sleepover with Harry, Ron and Hermoine. Why them?" I said kinda jealous. "Because he's my friend and I want to get to know his friends too. Okay." I said. She started moving around on my dick and I started to feel myself get hard. "Y/n. Hm." She said as she stopped moving. "Keep moving like that love and your gonna have to deal with consequences." I whispered in her ear. I saw that sent shivers down her back and she started smirking. She started moving her hips in circles slowly to tease me. I tightened my grip on her waist to give her a hint to go faster but instead she went even slower. She's good at this I thought.
Y/n POV:
I started moving my hips in slow circles to tease him so everything looks normal. "Y/n" he said as serious as he can without moaning. I stopped and got off him and took off my white polo long sleeves and then my skirt to change into something to tease him even more.

Your outfitI bent down to pick up my boots so the back can go up

Your outfit
I bent down to pick up my boots so the back can go up. I felt him looking and then put my boots in my closet and walked around so he can watch. I found my hair clip and put it up in a messy hairstyle to tease him even more. Gosh this annoying but I just gotta wait I thought.

Hair in clipThen I layed myself on my bed, my stomach pressed against my bed as I grabbed my book off my night stand

Hair in clip
Then I layed myself on my bed, my stomach pressed against my bed as I grabbed my book off my night stand. "Y/n? Yes? Don't you think that's um to short. No I like it I usually wear this why? Oh nothing." He said as he looked back at me and layed right next to me. He took the book out my hand and tippy toed so I couldn't reach. I got on my tippy toes and I felt the dress lift up but I wanted my book back. All of a sudden he didn't have my book and he snaked his hand around my waist, and pressed me against him. "Riddle. Yes love." He said as he played off innocent. "We cant right now. Why not? Because I'm tired and just want to relax. Fine but we're cuddling. Whatever ." I said rolling my eyes he just chuckled. We started cuddling when he took off my clip. "Why's you do that? Because I want to play with your hair." I just chuckled at what he said and just let him. He started going in circles with one of his hands on my hair and the other on the hem of my dress, lifting it slowly. He then started rubbing my thigh as I was about to sleep. "You are such a tease love." He said before I shut my eyes closed.

Sorry if this sucked :|