Aftercare

Mattheo POV
*cute couple things, fighting, death, name calling, wands if "weapons", cussing

I woke up with y/n in my arms and slowly remove her from me. She hugs into me like a teddy bear but I had to get up. "Where are you going? Just to the bathroom, love. Can I go with you? Hold on let me just clean up in their. Mk." She fell back to sleep and I got her bath tub ready. I had towels laid out for us, face mask, and robes with slippers.

"Baby? Hm? Come on let's get you cleaned up. Mhm." I carry her from her bed to her bathroom. "Come on love you gotta wake up more. I'm up. Okay you ready? For what? Your aftercare. Oh... Yeah I am." We both go in and relax with the birds chirping in the background.

"Mattheo? Yes? Do you ever regret sleeping with the other girls? Or ever really wanted to fuck them? I regret sleeping with the other people and I never really wanted to fuck them, I only did because I was mad at you and I also wanted you at the same time and stuff. Oh.... Did you ever wanted to, y/n? Like intensionally? No, I just didn't care anymore. I don't know if that makes sense. I get you.... Let's just forget about that and move on, yeah? Yeah." I'm scrubbing her back and massaging her to let loose a little. She looks so stressed and stuff I don't know what up with her or what's ticking her off.

30 minutes later

We get out the shower and now wrapped in  our robes. "OoOo, can we do face mask? No that's girly." I secretly wanted to that's why I placed them on the counter. "Please? Fine, but you better keep this to yourself. Yay! And okay." She grabs the face mask and gets the one that's kind of like lotion. "Uh what's that one?" I said dodging her. "A Peel off mask. Uh uh, I heard they hurt guys when they were doing it. It's not gonna hurt now stop being a big baby." She climbs to my lap and smooths out the mask on my face.

"There see." She hands me a mirror to see my face covered in a green mask. "I look like an alien. A cute one." She gave my lips a quick peak. "Now I'm going to do you. Okay don't get in my hair. I won't." I grab this headband thing she put on me and I put it in her. I squeezed the tube and it falls to my hands. I start rubbing it on her face and she's smiling. "I think I'm done." I hand her mirror and she chuckles, "Now I look like an alien too. How do we peel them off? We just let it dry and once it is we peel them off. Okay..... What are these?" They were shaped like tear drop just turn to the side. "Oh this are for your eye bags. Can we try these too? Mhm." She grabs her phone and sets a timer.

Y/n POV

RING! RING! RING!

"Come on Mattheo." I drag him from bed to the bathroom. "I'll do you and you'll do me. Is it gonna hurt? Nope." I start from the top of his forehead and start going down. "Ow! Relax it's not gonna hurt just think of something." He moves away and sits on the bathroom counter. "Don't move. Okay but it hurts. Stop being a big baby." I said pretend punching him. I couldn't reach him so I climbed on the counter and sat on his lap. I continue peeling and tada I'm done. He does mine and hesitates to continue. "Am I hurting you? Nope." He continues and he finishes. Right when we were about to move on to the things for our eye bags I heard screaming.

"AAH! Run!" We come out from my bathroom and see everyone running out of the school. "Hurry up and pack what you need y/n. Okay." I grab my backpack and threw in 2 pair of jeans, some t-shirts, my converse and my black hoodie. "I'm going to my dorm to get my stuff, make sure to have your wand and shoes on. Okay, hurry go!" He rushes out and I look out my window. The sky was dark again but not how it is when it's night time. "He's here!" Who are they talking about? "We need to leave now." I reach for my phone and charger and grab his hand and start running down the hall. We both have our backpacks with our things running for our lives.