Battle

*panic attack, blood, swearing, fighting, weapons
Mattheo POV

Y/n knocked out so fast, faster than normal. I see she's exhausted but we're almost to the end. "Goodnight beautiful, we're almost to victory. Just keep pushing, I love you."

*Next day

Y/n POV

"Come on guys! I yelled in the hall. Within a few minutes everyone got out their rooms ready. We hop in our cars and we take off. I feel my heart beating two times faster, my leg bouncing up and down, I feel like throwing up. I've been in multiple battles, why is this one bothering me?

"Hey, your gonna be fine." He places his hand on my thigh calming me down. I got this. I got this.

*25 minutes

We arrive back at Hogwarts. I see more cars than what had cam with us. I hope they join us than go against us. I couldn't get out the car, I couldn't move, something just felt wrong.

"Where here y/n. I know. Come on lets go with them. I can't. Why? Just not right now it feels wrong." Mattheo comes and sits back in the car.

"What's happening? Just go without us will be there in a few. Okay." My dad waited in his car for us. Right now is worse timing. I feel myself shake, gosh no. My visioned starting blurring, I felt a warm liquid go down my face. Gosh no, please.

"Hey just breathe. Wanna know something." I couldn't manage to say anything, I just shook my head up and down. "Draco's dad, dyes his hair every day with Draco. That's why it looks so fried. Fryer than fried rice." I laugh at his joke. I slowly stop shaking, I get a steady paste of my breathing. I'm fine. I'm fine.

"Come on, you ready? Yes." I walk out the car and he looks mad. "What happened? Nothing I-I just had a panic attack. Oh I'm sorry, you feeling better. Yeah, let's just go." I didn't know Tom went with my dad. Weird actually.

Harry was telling Snape about the night Dumbledore died. He pulled out his wand and Mcgonagall moved Harry out the way and took her wand out. Everyone on our side pulled there wands. We heard some glass shattering and went as fast as possible. We then heard cheering. We opened the doors with all our power and everyone looked at us. We walked besides Harry and Hermoine.

Everyone was looking our direction. Gosh they act like they haven't seen me or my dad. We close our eyes for a split second and Snape is back. He some how manages to put Mcgonagall on the floor. Harry walks to her way but I pull him back. "Don't go. It's a trap." He looks into my eyes. He knew I was telling the truth but he couldn't manage to see someone he loves get hurt.

"Everyone leave the building now!" They all leave were we are at and it's just us now. "Harry and you guys, leave I got this." She gets back on her feet and before we couldn't see her anymore we see she's winning.

We make it to the floor area and right when we make it some of the building falls. "Watch out!" We all duck for cover and when we look back up there they were. Draco, his father, most of Slytherin, Bellatrix, And many more that I don't remember their names.

"We'll look at the filthy Weasley's. Come on you know your gonna lose. Only one way to find out right?" Everyone on our side knew what I meant. Even the kids inside with us were ready to risk their life.

Our side starts walking and then their side does. I see some of them flying, surrounding us. I see shots fired, some bodies falling, and I barely dodge this giant ball of who knows what.

"Come on, fight me bitch!" I see who it was and It would obviously be Draco's little girlfriend. "What you say?!" I say walking to her. "Come on, fight me bitch!" I reach up to her and shot a spell to her stomach. "I'm not the bitch here, bitch." We start fighting and I jump over her with her back pressed against mine for help. She tries to strangle me but I went under her legs and pulled her and yanked her to the ground. "Come on Pansy." She pulls me to the ground and she's now on top of me. "No but you can fuck off. Avada-." Before she can say anything I snapped her neck. Gosh I feel bad for her. I get up from underneath her and didn't realize a giant shiny ball was coming my way.

"Y/n!"

To be continue....