Aftercare by tom riddle

*next day
Fluff kinda
Y/n POV
I woke up feeling something warm pressed against me. I didn't want to move but I turned to see who it was and it's Tom. What happened last night, I thought scratching my head. Oh shit. I fucked Tom. I FUCKED TOM! I fucked Tom😏. I thought.
Third person POV
Y/n got up as slowly as she can trying  not to disturb Tom. "Where are you going?" Tom said rubbing his eyes getting up as his dark brunette hair fell over his brown eyes. "Nowhere I'm just freezing. Come here then." He said reaching out his arms for her.
Tom POV
She came back to me as I wrapped my arms around her pretty tiny (or anything you prefer) waist. "How ya feelin? Tired and disgusted. Come on then." I said leading the way to the bathroom. I turned the water to the hot side waiting for it to fill up. "There, come on." I said as I let my hand out for her to grab. She grabbed on it and we both went in the bath tub together. I started scrubbing her back as she relaxed like she's been stressed or over worked. "You okay? Yeah. You sure? Yeah I'm just exhausted a little. Oh.... After this wanna watch a movie? Can I choose??? Hmmm? Please? Sure. I have the perfect movie." Y/n said with the biggest smile on her face. She splashed water and it went everywhere. "Oh you wanna go? Yeah try me? I already did, remember last night? Not what I meant." She said trying to sound annoyed. SPLASH! "Hey, stop splashing the water this is your aftercare and I kinda don't wanna deal with this mess afterwards. My bad, I'll help you clean grumpy." I scoffed from her respond she giggled, what a cute laugh. "At least I'm not the sore one." I said slightly mumbling. "What was that? Nothing, nothing. Now come on let's got get clothes. I heard what you said asshole." She said pretending to be pissed. We dried off and I gave her one of my black sweatpants and black sweatshirt. She jumped on my bed excited as I gazed at her. "Hurry up and sit down, let's watch the movie. What were watching? Grease. Classic, like it." I said tossing the remote to y/n. I snuggled to her as she pressed play. A perfect aftercare, watching a movie, her here, and covered under this soft cover.
Y/n POV
Great aftercare.