Ch.26- Disbelief

Ch.26- Disbelief

A few minutes passed by and Bakugou and Midoriya slowly made their way over to you. You had had a few moments to yourself now and they each wanted to try and comfort you in their own way as best they could. The ground under them was cracked and jagged, showing the amount of force you had used to bring your mother down.

Both paused right behind you, watching as the light trembles still came and went. Midoriya looked towards Bakugou, questioning if he would do anything. The ash-blonde's feelings were still there, Midoriya knew that- but Bakugou had never been the best at comforting. Therefore, oftentimes growing up, you would run to Midoriya for words of support and a shoulder to cry on. Therefore, Midoriya wanted to see if that would still be the case here... or if Bakugou would attempt to speak with soft and kind words. Or the best ones he could produce.

"Kurokori." Bakugou breathed out, seeing as you stopped trembling. "(Name)..."

He took another step forward and then crouched down before you. He was careful to avoid the bloody arm that was making him feel sick because of your apparent wisteria blood. The hand of your mother was still impaled inside of you and he knew that he should remove that and get you to wrap up another wound on you before he did anything else.

Carefully, he grabbed your mother's wrist and pulled it out of you. A small gasp came from you and the sound of tearing as well. Bakugou immediately stopped, fearing your mother's grip had been a lot deeper and tighter than he thought. When he glanced back down at your arm though, he saw that what had ripped hadn't been something from you, but rather something from her.

He had pulled her hand out of you, but her fingernails remained inside of your arm. Five sharp claws that were a dark ruby red in color and lodged deep into your muscles and veins. Bakugou moved to tear a piece of his attire off of himself. He could always have you buy him another haori because right now, he needed to make sure the bleeding stopped and get you up and to respond back to him or Midoriya.

"Here." He spoke and ripped a good portion of the haori off. "Wrap up your gash or tell shitty Deku too."

He moved the cloth into your hand and saw you take it from him. Slowly you moved to tie the cloth around your fresh wound. The smell of blood and wisteria became more manageable to him and Bakugou stood up. He extended a hand towards you and watched as you slowly started to move.

"Come on." He told you. "There's nothing left here... we should move on and try and figure out where to go from here. Get you something to eat too since you still apparently need shit like that..."

You shifted and started to move back onto your legs. Bakugou turned to glance back at Midoriya, ready to tell him to start moving out of here. He didn't need to though, as Midoriya looked to have understood from his look alone. With you back on your feet, Bakugou held his hand out to you, silently telling you to hold onto his hand should you need some kind of stability in any way right now. He inhaled as something made contact with his hand.

It wasn't what he was expecting to have connected to his skin though. He was unable to process it until his hand hit the dirt and blood started to freely flow out of his wound. He growled and quickly grabbed his severed hand before leaping back and desperately trying to reattach it.

"The hell Kuro-" He started but was stopped when something came in front of him.

A pair of swords clashed and Bakugou's gaze dropped when he saw Deku had jumped in front of him and was trying to hold you back. A black blade met a lavender blue one. Midoriya's brows furrowed as he tried to understand what was going on here.

He got his answer when he finally laid his emerald hues onto your own pair of (eye color) ones. Or they were supposed to be (eye color)... but they weren't. No, your eyes had changed into a demonic red and black. As Midoriya's panic started to grow, his eyes frantically scanned you and he started to see that your eyes were not alone in this sudden transformation. No, along with your eyes, your nails were becoming sharper your teeth were becoming fang-like and your hair and skin were getting turned into colors that had never once belonged to you.