Chapter 2

Alex's POV

I went home after the limo ride with Mario I walked into my penthouse only to be greeted by my Assistant Hayden but she was more like an annoying kid she's 17 almost the same age as Maddison kind of act like her too honestly it's like having a big ass kid around

"What's with the grouchy look" she said sitting on my couch and popping chips in her mouth

"What grouchy look" I said opening the orange juice and grabbing me a cup from the cabinet. "Dose it have something to do with that reporter I just seen on tv why'd you slap her hand" she asked

"I didn't slap her Hayden I just simply moved her hand out of my face"

"Meh looks more like a slap to me"

"You know what why are you here I didn't call you in for work today" just then she got silent and I automatically knew why I sighed and walked over to her.

"It happened again" I asked softly sitting down next to her she looked away bringing her knees up to her chest

"Hayden did he do it again" I asked pissed now but not at her she looked down and nodded her head yeah I probably had smoke coming out of my ears right I was so mad.

Haydens parents are both dead they died when she was 12 she had no family so they put her in the system sticking her with some douche bag who takes Advantage of her having his way with her Every night she goes home it's sick to think of someone doing this to a 12 year old child.

"Why won't you let be do something about this I could have his ass behind bars Hayden just say the word"

"And then what! Alex i go testify against him they put it all over the news I go back into the system till I'm 18 then they spit me out on to the street with no where to go" she yelled standing up

I was speechless she was right I felt horrible leaving her here I can't leave her here just then I had an idea.

"Hey how about you come with me for the holidays I'm going to spend them with my family why don't you tag along" I asked

"You know he'll never allow me"

"It's for work your my Assistant I'll need you" I said lying I knew if it wasn't work she would never agree to it.

She hesitated for a minute but after doing so she agreed I smiled "Great we leave tomorrow for tonight your staying here take the Guest room" I said getting up and walking away before she could protest.

I walked upstairs and went straight to my room god I needed a shower I walked to the bathroom and turned on the water not to hot and not to cold. Before stripping down and hoping in.

The next morning I got out of bed I then went over to open my blinds letting some light in before going to the bathroom I did my business brushed my teeth then went over to my closet to get dressed. I wore a white hoodie that said sleepy on it and a pair of black jeans After getting dressed I went down the hall to the guest room where Hayden was.

I walked in and seen that she was still sleeping I walked over to the window opening the blinds before going over towards Hayden and shaking her shoulder.

She groaned "Come on you have to get up and get ready we leave and a few hours" I said she shifted and rolled over turning her back towards me "if you don't get your ass up I'll pour a bucket of cold water on you"

I Treatend causing her to quickly sit up "Im up I'm up" she said I laughed

"Good now go shower you can borrow something from my closet" I said she rolled her eyes "fine" she said I then left the room and went downstairs to make us both something to eat.