Chapter 8

Alex's POV

"So tell me again why are we here?" My best friend asked as she was spinning around in the doctors stool like a child. Taylor had agreed to come with me to the doctors now we were sitting in the room waiting on him to arrive.

"I told you I need a check up"

"Well yeah but like what kind of check up?" She asked now playing with the blood pressure checker [i didn't know what they were called lol]  "You know the normal kind"  I said lying. Taylor squinted her eyes at me before slowly moving closer to where she was in my personal space. She then made a thinking face. "Hmm....the sweet smell of sweat on your forehead says otherwise your lying to me" she said I rolled my eyes and pushed her away causing the stool she was on to go rolling with her on it.

"Your so weird" I said and she shrugged

"Meh now spill the real reason why your here" she demanded

I sighed hating how well my best friend still knew me even after all these years. Just as I was about to speak the doctor came I thanked whatever gods and let out a breath of relief saved by the doc. "Ah Miss Andrews I see that lip healed up nicely" he said. Doctor Martin was the doctor that checked me up last time I came in the day after my fight with Blake and his little lackeys.

"Yup" I said popping the p

"So it says here that you need a check up for your-" he said but I cut him off not wanting him to say it as Taylor was still in the room

"Yes doc that's the one" I said and he nodded "ok she'll need to wait outside for this next part you'll need to be alone" the doctor said I looked towards Taylor she held up her hands "alright alright I'll be outside if you need me" she said I just nodded and she got up and left I turned towards the doctor and he handed me a little cup and some magazines. I looked at him confused.

"Alright we'll need a Sperm sample" he said and I nodded he smiled and walked out of the room after closing the Curtains.

I sat there staring at the magazines and the little cup in my hand. "Alright guess I have to do this" I thought to myself as I stood up pulling down my boxers.

After sometime I was done once I got myself dressed I pressed the button on the remote to call the doctor back in after about a minute or so he came in.

"All done Miss Andrews?" He asked "yes" I said a little embarrassed about how long I took I handed him the cup and he put a top on it before slipping it into a plastic bag and putting it in his lab coat pocket.

"Ok you are good to go we will contact you with the results if we can't explain it over the phone then you'll most likely be called back in" he explained

"Ok how long will it take"  I asked

"Not long you'll have your results by tomorrow" he said I nodded and stood up

"Thank you" I said he smiled

"Just doing my job" he said I then left the room going outside to tell Taylor i was ready to go as she was the one who drove us here. I went out to the waiting room were I spotted Taylor knocked out on one of the chairs with a book over her face. I rolled my eyes and kicked her leg causing her to jump and wake up.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW HER KIM!" She Shouted looking around everyone was staring at us. I laughed

"Taylor?"

"Huh"

"Is kim mad at you again" I asked and she scoffed "What no that's crazy" she said nervously rubbing the back of her neck I raised one eyebrow at her she sighed and looked down.

"Yes" she said and I giggled

"Come on let's go get something to eat" I said to her and she jumped right up

"Chinese please" she said running out I rolled my eyes and followed her.

After Sometime with Taylor I then went home she had wanted me to come over her house but Hayden texted asking if I could pick her and Maddie up she sounded scared so I hurried but when I got there it wasn't exactly what I imagined it was pretty dark out but I was still able to see they were at some house thinking maybe a party but there wasn't really anyone there in fact the house looked abandoned.

Something differently didn't feel right so I went with my gut and called Taylor.

The call

Taylor: "hello??" She said in a sleepy voice

Alex: "Taylor how fast can you get to my location"

Taylor: "that depends where are you"

Alex: "my location is on check your phone I came to pick up Maddison and Hayden and this place looks creepy it's giving me a bad feeling"

Taylor: "ok I'm on my way I'll be there in about 3 minutes"

Alex: "hurry"

I said before hanging up I looked up outside of my car window at the house this bad feeling wasn't going away no time soon. I sighed and opened the door stepping outside into the cold night air. I walked up to the dark and creepy house ignoring every bone in my body telling me not to. I walked up the steps slowly hearing the cracks and creeks as I walked up each one.

I got to the door but when I reached for the knob the door slowly creaked opened by itself. Even with years of scary movie logic I still walked in.

________________________________

End of chapter.

Short chapter again but I hope you enjoyed quick question though

What do you guys think is happening ???

Now for the new thing I'm doing at the end of my story's now well just this one :)

I sure do it means freedom no more school till Monday 😒