Chapter 28

Alex's POV

We walked downstairs and I showed Grace the room that's ours. I opened the door and let her go in first. The room was pretty normal but it was her style that's why I had it did this way you walk in and there's a big king sized bed a painting my mom gave me as a house warming gift hung over it and another over the couch's in the corner.

Grace/ Alex room

 This room much like some of the others have it's own bathroom which I took her inside to see

"Oh my god this is gorgeous" she said smiling from ear to ear. The bathroom had one big window that showed the patio that is also connected to our room. It had two sinks one for Me one for Grace Obviously. A shower with a glass sliding door and a bathtub.

"So what do you think" I asked she turned around and surprisingly pulled me into a kiss I was surprised at first but it then was replaced with lust. I turned my head deepening it I then put a hand on one side of her face to keep her in place the kiss started to get heated that's when she stopped me. She pulled away leaving us both breathless.

"Wait that's not what I was trying to do it was supposed to be a quick kiss so I could pull away and say thank you" she said breathless I bit my lower lip and looked her in the eyes.

"I know how you can thank me" I said moving closer then placing my hands on her hips she blushed and looked to the side "Alex!" She said flustered "What you know you want to" I said before beginning to kiss on her neck she tilted her head to the side exposing her neck a more to me I smiled against her neck.

"A-Alex" she Stuttered out "hm" I said still sucking on her neck she let out a slight moan and that's when I knew I had found her sweet spot. "T-The um The kids are right upstairs" she said "The walls are sound proof" I Countered before squeezing her ass She Moaned but this time it was a louder one. I stepped back Removing my jacket and throwing it to the floor I then picked Grace up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed I walked us towards the bed before throwing her down on it not too hard to hurt her though.