Chapter 26

Brian's POV:

We got to the hospital in no time Taylor drove like a bat out of hell. We all rushed inside and me and Zay both went up to the receptionist "how can I help you" She asked "we're looking for a Jamie Rogers she's having a baby" Zay said the woman then searched the computer till she found our names. "Oh Mr Williams and Mr . Smith right down the hall to your left in room 315" she said we thanked her and went darting down the hall Grace and Taylor stayed up front as they couldn't come back yet.

I ran down the hall and made a left and kept ruining until I found room 315 Zay was right behind I stopped at the door taking a few moments to gather myself before opening the door. I opened the door ready to see our little bundle of joy but instead of seeing a baby I seen a very scared nurse and a empty baby cradle. My heart dropped when she opened her mouth and said. "I'm sorry she was right here I swear" she said anger took over at that moment and I stormed in the room.

"What the hell do you mean she was right there where the hell is our kid" I yelled "I-I- I don't know" the woman Stuttered I was pissed and so was Zay but he didn't show it instead he stayed calm walking over and putting an Comforting hand on my shoulder i calmed down a bit as he told me to take deep breaths and I did as he spoke to the woman.

"Ok miss let's take a few steps back where's the girl who had the baby" he asked

"She left and went home with her mother saying that she didn't want to see the baby so I was paged down here to sit with the baby until you guys got here but when I got here the baby was gone" she said Zay was shaking and so was I we both took a seat on the couch in shock that's when another nurse walked in with a baby all wrapped in the blanket me and Zay both shot up and I let out a breath of relief.

"Oh my god what the hell" I yelled  at the other nurse holding our baby she looked scared "Oh my gosh I am so sorry her breathing sounded a bit funny so I decided to take her to the nursery to get checked out but she's all fine" the girl said sitting the baby back in the place she was we both went over to her totally forgetting that we were even mad.

"Did you say she!?" I asked the nurse smiled and nodded "Yes you have a beautiful baby girl congratulations" she said my smile got wider as I watched Zay pick her up I smiled and went by his side smiling at our gorgeous baby girl.

"What are you guys going to name her" one of the nurses asked I looked at Zay who smiled

"Lily Aurora Smith Williams" he said the nurses smiled and nodded leaving us to be alone. Zay turned towards me "here hold your daughter" he said I smiled the biggest smile as he slipped her into my arms she yawned and I giggled.

"Hi Lily I'm Brian your daddy" I said and I swear I saw her smile.

We stayed the night at the hospital with her they didn't let us take her home until the paper work for her name and everything was done so we slept on the couch Zay laid on my chest and cuddle into me. We were still in our wedding suits so it was really uncomfortable Taylor and Grace went home they told us they'd be back with the diaper bag and car seat today because we forgot to get them due to us rushing here.

Just as we were sleeping I heard a knock on the door and what sounded like man clear his throat causing me to get up. I got up slowly being sure to not wake Zay then I walked over to speak to the doctor.

"Looks like every thing is all done she's in good health so you can take her home today"

"Right thank you doctor" I said he nodded before leaving I went over to our sleeping baby and watched her god she was so adorable just then Grace came in with with the car seat and diaper bag setting them both on the hospital bed "hey where's Taylor" I asked "she got call for something I don't really know but she said she'd meet you guys at your house later" she explained I nodded.