Chapter 48

The black mech supported the cockpit and fell to the ground, throwing up a dust.

    It is marked with a series of numbers on its left shoulder. The last four digits are 2635. This is the youngest admiral's bound mecha, number 2635.

    "Admiral!" Gu Chang saw the excited eyes of this mecha flush, and they were almost in desperate situation and were finally saved.

    Lost contact with the outside world, and encountered an invincible enemy. These days, Gu Chang has almost forced his subordinates to do useless work these days, but now Gu Lang is here, as long as he is there, they will definitely win this game. battle.

    Gu Lang ignored Gu Chang's call. He gently placed the cockpit on the ground. The completely damaged cockpit door opened a gap, and then it was stuck. Gu Lang controlled the mecha to hook the cockpit door. Slowly pull to the sides, revealing the people inside.

.When Mu Sheng was hit by the spider in mid-air and lost control of his mecha, he quickly found a firm corner and shrank into a ball, trying to minimize the impact he received. Therefore, although he was still bloodied from being hit, he did not suffer too much. Injury.

    Climbing out of the cockpit with Xiaozhi, Mu Sheng looked at the mecha squatting in front of him, feeling as if he was dreaming.

    Isn't Gu Lang in Ersi Star? Why did you come here suddenly? He came when he was most dangerous and saved him.

    "Come here." Gu Lang took away the mecha, holding a portable therapeutic device in his hand, and pulled Mu Sheng's arm to him, who was still in a daze.

    Only then did Mu Sheng shook his head. He looked at the spider and found that it was lying in the dug hole again.

.Gu Lang followed his gaze and said in a low voice, "Don't worry, deal with your injuries first."

    Hearing this, Mu Sheng looked down at Gu Lang's hand and whispered: "Why are you here?"

    Gu Lang dealt with the wound on his body carefully, and said: "Uncle Bai discovered that the target of those things does not seem to be Essian. I can't get in touch with Gu Chang, so just come and have a look."

    He came as fast as he could. As soon as he found the settlement of the Essian residents, he heard Sullivan say that Mu Sheng and the others were chasing a very powerful monster, so they came over without stopping. He didn't dare to imagine it himself.

    Gently squeezing the bluish forearm in his hand, Gu Lang felt very lucky.

    After treating Mu Sheng's bleeding trauma, Gu Lang took out the handkerchief again and wiped off the uncoagulated blood on his face before he got up.

.Mu Sheng coughed, turning away from the faintly hot face, but just to meet Gu Chang's somewhat numb look in his eyes.

    Gu Chang and others followed their own admiral to live in the water, none of them had been injured. However, even if they had a broken arm or leg, they never received a comfort from Admiral Gu. Admiral Gu said that the injury is a soldier's medal. , If you get hurt, you don't deserve to be his subordinate.

    So, how can you be so "gentle as water" to Mu Sheng who suffered only a little skin trauma, and treat him with his own hands and wipe his face!

    "Is it so important to look good?" Gu Changpo asked in a daze.

    "Huh?" Mu Sheng turned his head to look at him with some suspicion when he heard it, but Gu Chang just shook his head and waved his hand without speaking.