Chapter 55

In the cockpit, although the blue-haired man can confine Mu Sheng's mental power to his own sea of ​​mental power, his mental power core is still under constant attack.

    He didn't understand that it was already a mortal ending, why he still resisted so stubbornly.

    "boom!"

    The cabin door suddenly fell, and the blue-haired man was taken aback. All his energy was put on Mu Sheng, and he never thought that someone would take the opportunity to get into the cockpit.

    "What are you?" He looked at the giant white tiger vigilantly. In a C-class civilization, how could there be creatures that would destroy his aircraft by virtue of their power!

    The white giant tiger didn't answer, his golden eyes stared at him, and then rushed forward.

    "Uncle Bai, what shall we do now?" All the mechas stopped, and Al and they suddenly lost their opponents.

.Uncle Bai frowned and said, "Wait, we will leave when Gu Lang and Mu Sheng come back."

    Everyone stood quietly on the spot, looking at the black mech that didn't move and the aircraft from the advanced civilization on the opposite side. Gu Lang and Mu Sheng blocked all the dangers for them, but all they could do was pray secretly for them here.

    It was getting closer and closer to the scheduled arrival of the Essian star, but the giant white tiger that got into the aircraft still did not appear.

    Gu Chang dragged his seriously injured body out, and said to Uncle Bai and the others: "The time is coming, you should evacuate."

    Aldao: "People are still inside, how do we go?"

    "They just don't want to watch you die, they are in danger just for you. Now you obviously have a chance to escape, but you stay here to die. Admiral and Mu Sheng..."

.Gu Chang glared at Al, but didn't say anything.

    "Okay." Uncle Bai stopped Al who wanted to refute, "He's right, you guys withdraw quickly."

    Al pursed his lips and began to execute Uncle Bai’s orders. Uncle Bai looked at Gu Chang and smiled and said: “They want to save everyone, including you. I know that you, as Gu Chang’s subordinates, are difficult to make such a decision. The same sentence is given to you, Mu Sheng and your Admiral definitely do not want to see you die in vain."

    "The admiral hasn't come out yet, we can't leave." Gu Chang looked at the flying machine in the distance blankly, even if there was a glimmer of hope, they couldn't leave the admiral here alone.

    Uncle Bai shook his head: "If they can come out, they only need a flying machine to leave. I will wait here. You guys go quickly, don't talk nonsense with me."

."You are young people, I am old after all. When Gu Lang comes out and sees me, I will not dare to lose my temper." Uncle Bai said cheerfully.

    Gu Chang looked at the comrades in the cabin who had no combat effectiveness, and understood very well that even if they stayed, they wouldn't be able to help much. Except for him and Roche, staying here might become a burden if they were not careful.

    "Okay, I let them retreat with the big troops." But he and Roche must stay.

    Uncle Bai shook his head, the young man was always a little stubborn.

    After everyone was integrated and left one aircraft, everyone started to return along the same route as they came.

    Gu Chang looked at his comrade-in-arms who had put his face on the window and cursed him with all his strength, and waved his hand very smartly, saying that the glorious task of staying to meet the admiral can only be done by senior talents like him and Roche.