Chapter 51

When he was interrupted by Mu Sheng, Uncle Bai’s sentimentality came to an end. He put away the box in his hand and said to Mu Sheng, “I’m calling you over today to make you ready at any time to activate the self-destructing device on Ess. Before, the defense system was activated first and taken away."

    Mu Sheng nodded: "I will be ready at any time."

    "The other thing is that now this system has to be exposed to everyone. After you go back, those people will definitely find a way to start. You have to be careful, especially the Zhou family. After so many years, most people have given up. The family has always sent someone to guard here."

    "I see, you can rest assured, Uncle Bai, Gu Lang must have considered these things." Mu Sheng said. Even if Gu Lang is too late to take care of these things, his subordinates will definitely consider all aspects. It's not vegetarian either.

.Uncle Bai nodded: "Be careful. In that kind of place, the least thing is intrigue. No matter how good Gu Lang is, he is just a kid in his twenties. How can he survive those who have lived for decades and hundreds of years? Old fox."

    Mu Sheng was silent, Gu Lang really couldn't beat those people, otherwise how could he be injured so badly in an accident on the battlefield, and then he was manipulated to make the original body casually brought out and pushed off the spaceship.

    In this process, I don't know how many people have worked out and secretly, trying to get rid of such a strong enemy who has grown suddenly and will continue to grow in the future.

    Even Gu's family, I am afraid that many people want to get rid of him.

    Thinking about it this way, the Capital Star is the most dangerous place compared to Ersi Star.

.Telling these messy things to Uncle Bai, Uncle Bai smiled and comforted: "Don't worry too much. Now Gu Lang is going back intact. At least for a while, those people will be quiet, and no one dares to be the first. They are also restraining each other, and no one dares to hit Gu Lang's gun at this time."

    Mu Sheng nodded: "I hope so."

    "I'm very optimistic about him. Give him some time. He will walk farther than those people. The general in his twenties is great." Uncle Bai said with emotion.

    The youngest general in the empire could not win this title by luck or other external things.

    Mu Sheng pursed his mouth and smiled. He also felt that Gu Lang was different from those people. Even if the protagonist in the original book stood in front of Gu Lang, he would have to stand tall.

    "Uncle Bai!"

.The door of the small courtyard was knocked open, and Al panted and ran in, his face anxious.

    Uncle Bai put away his smile, frowned and said: "What's the matter, I'm in a panic."

    "Uncle Bai, it has been detected that the large aircraft is approaching from an alien domain, has breached the barrier, and is approaching Ess."

    When the voice fell, Mu Sheng and Uncle Bai's faces sank.

    ——

    "They can't wait. They choose to directly consume energy to break through the barrier instead of using that method to establish a jump point again." Gu Lang looked at the information sent back by the monitor sent by Essing.

    Uncle Bai nodded: "Maybe it is not an easy thing for them to control mecha directly with mental power."

    "How long will the self-destructing device and propulsion device of Erse be fully equipped?"