Chapter 11

The young man sat on the ground and raised his head slightly, the light shining in his eyes.

    The delicate face is no longer arrogant, disgusting, and vicious, but with a little behaved dazed.

    He stretched out his hand, pulled the young man up, and looked down at him.

    It was clearly the same person, but the breath of the youth in front of him was so gentle and quiet that he couldn't help but approach.

    "Thank you." The youth's clear voice sounded, making him wake up from his memories.

    The arrogant and very pampering image in his memory gradually blurred. He looked at the close and grateful eyes of the young man and shook his head silently.

    "Open the door, there is something in it."

    Hearing the slightly hoarse voice of the man, Mu Sheng felt a little familiar.

    It's a bit like Lian Gu's voice.

    but……

.He looked at the back of the man walking towards the hut, then looked back at the dead animal, and shook his head.

    Even Gu and now don’t know where he is, what happened to his injuries?

    Uncle Ryder looked out of the window and quickly opened the door when he saw it was safe. After the man entered the door, he walked directly toward the corner where the tools were placed.

    He grabbed it twice and took out a small box from the messy tool room.

    "This is the signal receiver."

    Uncle Ryder squinted.

    The man took the box apart and crushed it directly.

    "This box emits radio waves that mimic the cubs' cry for help, which can easily attract the breast-feeding animals."

    Mu Sheng's heart was chilled. He thought that even if they had a beard, they would treat him alone at most, but he didn't expect them to be so bold.

.Here is close to the barren woods, and the cub's cry for help will cause another wave of beasts if you are not careful!

    "These people don't know whether they live or die." Uncle Ryder didn't panic, but sighed.

    So many children are still nearby, and once an animal wave is triggered, they will never have a chance to survive!

    Mu Sheng clenched his lower lip, clenched his fists, his nails deeply embedded in his palm.

    It's damned to ignore so many little lives to harm him!

    His brain buzzed, and there was only one thought in his mind: kill them!

    Growing up in a peaceful world, Mu Sheng, who had never killed even a chicken, didn't feel how strange the thought that suddenly appeared. He just obeyed his heart and indulged in more and more killing intent in his mind.

    咚咚~

    Something is beating, and the sound is getting louder and louder.

.Ryder clutched his chest, only to realize that it was his heartbeat.

    He looked at Mu Sheng with his eyes slightly lowered in surprise.

    The smile on the face of the mild-tempered youth disappeared, replaced by murderous indifference.

    I don't know if it is an illusion, he feels that the air in the room has become thinner.

    The dark golden eyes of the man standing aside became deeper and deeper. He looked at the young man's reddish eyes and frowned slightly.