Chapter 34

After reaching an agreement with the kitten, Mu Sheng felt much better, and he greeted them with a happy mood when he went downstairs for dinner and met the boss Mu Chengyin.

    Mu Chengyin came over: "How about it, have you considered it?"

    Mu Sheng nodded: "If what you want me to do is not dangerous, I can help."

    Mu Chengyin was stunned for a moment. He was obviously puzzled by Mu Sheng's words. He clearly said that he didn't need Mu Sheng to do anything for him, and he could send them out of the city.

    Seeing his doubts, Mu Sheng smiled, "It's because of the same surnames as you and me."

    "Hahahaha..." Mu Chengyin laughed heartily, patted Mu Sheng on the shoulder, with appreciation on his face, "Good boy, I like it!"

    "Who do you like?" A cold voice came from the gate like crushed ice, and the boss sitting behind the counter turned his head and smiled at Mu Chengyin.
.Mu Chengyin's expression turned dark for an instant, and he let out a cold snort, and a sarcastic smile appeared on Jun Lang's face: "It's your shit!"

    A young man in a black trench coat walked in, his hair was meticulously combed, his face was feminine and handsome, and his green eyes looked at Mu Chengyin for an instant.

    As the man's boots stepped into the restaurant, Mu Sheng felt a chill in his body.

    Although he didn't look at him, Mu Sheng could feel a deep hostility.

    "Why, Master Ming thinks I'm not miserable enough to cut the weeds and roots?" Mu Chengyin gritted his teeth.

    The young man frowned: "I said it, it wasn't me who did it."

    Mu Chengyin sneered, turned his head and stopped looking at him.

    Mu Sheng picked up the cup and drank, then he saw the young man walk to the table, found a chair and sat down.

."Hello, my name is Cheng Ming."

    He stared at Mu Sheng's face and introduced himself.

    Mu Sheng was a little uncomfortable with his straight gaze. He glanced at Mu Chengyin and said, "My name is Mu Sheng."

    Mu Chengyin spit, and squinted his eyes: "Mu Sheng, you hurry back to the house, so that you don't have to be sold and pay back the number of people."

    Mu Sheng didn't want to get involved with these two people, so he quickly got up and said goodbye.

    As soon as he walked on his front foot, Mu Chengyin followed his back foot, and Cheng Ming followed them unceremoniously, smiling and not angry at all.

    After eating something for Lian Gu, Mu Sheng told Cheng Ming about the visit. Lian Gu said he didn't need to worry.

    ——The child was raised by Mu Chengyin.

    "But the boss said that Mu Chengyin was bitten by a white-eyed wolf. Could it be that they turned against each other and Cheng Ming gave Mu Chengyin to the shame?"

.--will not.

    I don't know what kind of friendship Lian Gu and Mu Chengyin used to be. He didn't think it would, and Mu Sheng didn't worry about it.

    When he was about to rest, Mu Chengyin knocked on the door again.

    "I live with you today." His clothes were messy and his face was aggrieved.

    Cheng Ming, who was neatly dressed, also squeezed in.

    Looking at the two of them, Mu Sheng suddenly flashed a thought in his mind, and he suffocated in fright, feeling a little embarrassed.