Chapter 46

Gu Chang took his subordinates to stay in the town temporarily to investigate the occurrence of abnormalities in the mecha. Mo Li drove the people around him back to the station, and stayed with Gu Chang himself.

    No one came to look for things, and the town temporarily recovered its calm, except that when Mo Li drove the aircraft out for a stroll, he occasionally attracted a few strange beasts to make Mu Sheng a little dissatisfied.

    "No special radio waves have been detected. If this happens again, I must report it to the headquarters research institute." Gu Lang found Mu Sheng with the monitoring report for several days.

    Mu Sheng also knew that this kind of incident was very dangerous for the army equipped with mecha. .Just report it now, Capital Star will definitely send someone over to investigate, then the matter of Ease Star is likely to be exposed. According to Uncle Bai’s words, once this matter is known by Capital Star, they are likely to directly issue an order to destroy Ease. Xingyi blocked the way for foreign invaders to enter the star field.

    At this time, Xiaozhi told him another bad news, and the inspection team sent by Gu Lang lost contact with the ground.

    "The grandfathers of the other squads have already let them go back."

    Mu Sheng clenched his fists involuntarily, and Ersi had been spotted by the invaders.

    When Zhu Chen heard the news, he fell silent. He was definitely going back, and Gu Chang needed to provide tools for the return journey.

    Without Mu Sheng, Zhu Chen found Gu Chang.

    "They have settled down, and I should go too."

.Gu Chang sneered: "You go back and die by yourself? The admiral said that I want me to look after you, and I must ensure that everyone is intact until he comes back."

    Zhu Chen played with the metal button that Mu Sheng gave him back, and said, "I'm an exception. Gu Lang and Uncle Bai promised to return to the team when I complete the task."

    "Then I don't care. Either let him personally give me an order to let you go, or you just stay honestly. In the instructions he gave me, no one was allowed to leave this one." Gu Chang shrugged, "Besides, I see. You seem to have been seriously injured, and there is a problem in the mental domain, right? With such an injury, are you sure that going back is not causing them trouble?"

    Zhu Chen just looked at him stubbornly, quite a bit like he didn't give up if he didn't agree. Gu Chang helplessly said, "Okay, I will find a way to contact the general. If he agrees, can I let you go out?"

.Ersi Star and Lauter Star could not talk directly. Last time Gu Lang's order was issued by the old minister Qing of Capital Star contacting him, so Gu Chang could only contact Changqing again and let him pass a message to Gu Lang.

    He called the correspondent and asked the correspondent to contact Capital Star as soon as possible. The correspondent returned to the Ministry of Communications after receiving the instructions, and then found that he could not contact Capital Star.

    "What's the matter?" Gu Chang looked at the interface where the signal could not be connected, and asked in a deep voice.

    "There is no problem with the equipment. It was fine a few days ago, but now it has not been able to restore the connection." The correspondent said cautiously.

    "Try to talk to Linxing."

    The correspondent quickly tapped a few fingers on the light screen, and then Mu Sheng saw that there was still a signal interruption on the screen, just like when he was on Ers, all contact with the outside world was cut off.