Chapter 14

Grabbing the little guy's claws and kissing him, Mu Sheng hugged him and opened the door.

    There are a lot of things in the room. Small tables and stools are moved to the corners, with pots of flowers on them, replaced by warm-colored coffee tables and small sofas.

    The curtains turned light blue, and there were a few lifelike cat dolls on the windowsill, playful and cute.

    Mu Sheng put the kitten on the sofa and moved the pile of things in the corner.

    "These are all for you. I haven't had time to dismantle them."

    There are a few small pompoms in the small orange cat-style bed, and a small flower-shaped bell is drooping on the half-covered tent, and it makes a crisp and sweet sound with a slight shake.

    Putting the cot next to the sofa, Mu Sheng picked up the kitten and put it in, raising his small paw and shook the bell.

    "jingle--"

.The kitten retracted its paws, listened to the bell, and flicked its tail.

    The white hair ball squatted in the orange cat's head, the big ears and the small ears were rimmed, and Mu Sheng's heart was about to be cute.

    He used his brain to take dozens of photos for the little guy in all directions, recorded a short video, packaged it and sent it to Liangu.

    "Little guy, where did your father go?"

    It has been more than ten days, and there is still no news about Gu. Isn't it an accident?

    The kitten was stunned when he heard what he said, and then just lay down in the crib without moving.

    "Poor baby, your father will be fine."

    After coaxing the kitten to sleep, Mu Sheng walked to the console and uncovered the black cloth on it. A supercomputer was quietly placed on the console, and the blue light of the start button flashed.

.Uncle Bai asked Xiaozhi to send it to him yesterday.

    Essex has very little contact with the outside world, and the network is also the star network, and it is directly disconnected from other star regions. Only a few people can connect to the star network through special channels.

    The Ultrain that Uncle Bai configured for him was connected to the external network.

    When Mu Sheng turned on the computer, the first thing he did was to find information about Capital Star.

    Entering the name of the original owner, a lot of related messages suddenly popped up.

    The top one made his eyelids twitch.

    "The youngest admiral went mad because of his cruelty. After kidnapping his fiancée, he brutally killed him."

    There is a blood-red picture below. The man in the picture is covered with blood on his face, and only those eyes like cold stars can be seen, cold and ruthless, with a trace of madness.

.With sensational words, the image of the man was completely distorted into a crazy killing machine.

    What's ridiculous is that this picture is clearly a scene where a man was photographed after he fought blood alone for many days in order to block the alien beasts in the starry sky.

    Mu Sheng opened the comments below.

    "I just looked at him with something wrong in his eyes, but we didn't dare to say that we didn't dare to ask, just ask those who are brain-dead fans, do their faces hurt?"