Chapter 57

After dealing with the Qi family's affairs, Gu Lang began to investigate the research institute that "remembered" Mu Sheng.

    During his busy time, the institute never gave up persuading him to give Mu Sheng the injection, and even wanted to buy out his subordinates, and give Mu Sheng the injection directly while he was away.

    It's a pity that the man who bought him disappeared, and they couldn't find evidence to arrest that guy.

    The person arranged by Evergreen at the research institute did not find anything else. The research on the spiritual realm does exist. The leader is the old man who came that day. The relevant research materials and data are reported in the institute according to the process records. There are no abnormalities.

    Evergreen also arranged for someone to follow the old man secretly. He worked at two o'clock every day, and he had never had any contact with strangers outside the research institute.

."The only anomaly is that this research was initiated a long time ago, and there was no result at that time. The old man took the lead in bringing this research out again this year, and soon developed the first-generation medicine."

    Gu Lang sat on the edge of the bed, pinching Mu Sheng's hand and frowning, "Continue to stare."

    Evergreen said: "I will continue to arrange for people to go to the research institute to investigate people who have been in close contact with the old man. If there is a chance, he should be able to find out for the first trial. Unfortunately, too many people are staring at the research institute."

    "You can handle the rest."

    After cleaning up the Guqi family, there are still many small things that need to be dealt with, and Changqing returned to the military headquarters.

    Gu Lang sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hand to caress Mu Sheng's face, and said, "When on earth are you going to sleep?"

.When the old man came back again, Gu Lang felt that Mu Sheng was about to wake up. This guy was so anxious that he was even willing to use some of the scarce resources in his hand for Mu Sheng to use this injection.

    "I said, no matter what you make, as long as I'm there, don't want to touch his hair." Gu Lang looked at the old man indifferently.

    The old man was shocked by his fright, and the evil spirit on Gu Lang's body made him dare not look directly at him, so he could only leave in despair.

    At this time, the young man sleeping upstairs quietly opened his eyes.

    Looking at the unfamiliar room, Mu Sheng was a little at a loss for a while, even thinking that he had returned to Earth again.

    After the door was opened and he looked at Gu Lang who walked in, he had a sense of reality. He was still in this world, just changed place.

    "you're awake!".Gu Lang strode forward, and his golden eyes lit up instantly, as if they were filled with stars.

    He walked to the bed and gently supported Mu Sheng up, placing the pillow behind him.

    "how do you feel?"

    Mu Sheng smiled and said, "Fortunately, it's a little dizzy after lying down for a long time. I'll be fine after sitting for a while."

    His mental power was completely strangled, and the huge pain and severe mental injury made him instantly fall into a coma. After waking up for such a long time, the injuries suffered by the spiritual domain have not been fully recovered, and the head still aches.