Chapter 63

Gu Lang knew that he was dreaming, and he "saw" that he had returned to the planet buried in his memory.

    Still an endless mountain of garbage, he saw himself standing at the door of the room in a robe, the courtyard door was opened, and the young man walked in with a smile.

    There are a pair of small pear vortexes on his face, which when he smiles, it looks like he is full of honey.

    Gu Lang thought about this, he glanced at the young man again, and remembered that this somewhat familiar young man was his fiancé.

    They had barely seen each other, and he didn't know why he had such a dream.

    The young man lived with him in his dream.

    The young man treated the wounds to him who was in a coma very gently, comforting him softly like coaxing a child.

    Gu Lang looked at "self" lying on the bed, feeling a little uncomfortable inexplicably.

.He just looked at the worried young man, and his heart seemed to be filled with a soft cloud.

    He thought that he would love to live with him.

    The young man went out, and Gu Lang did not stay to take care of "self".

    When they came back, Gu Lang saw the kitten in the corner at a glance.

    He felt cold. Although it was just a dream, he was still afraid that the youth would dislike his animal form.

    But no, the youth just picked up the seriously injured kitten more gently, coaxing him patiently and gently.

    It's like hugging the helpless little guy who lost his mother twenty years ago.

    Gu Lang smiled and woke up after smiling.

    Open your eyes, the room in front of you is his big and empty house, not the small yard next to the trash mountain.

.The dream gradually dissipated, and he couldn't remember exactly what he had dreamed of, but the gentle eyes of the young man were deeply imprinted in his mind.

    He got up, looked at his broken legs, with an inexplicable expression.

    Someone came to inform that his fiancé wanted to take him out.

    Gu Lang's eyes lit up and he should come down.

    He almost couldn't wait to see the young man, and wanted to see if he was smiling full of sunshine like he dreamed.

    When the appointed day arrived, Gu Lang barely recognized him when the youth walked in.

    He was dressed in gorgeous and complicated clothes and exquisitely dressed, not at all like the simple and pure youth in his dream.

    Although he was also laughing, Gu Lang could see the impatience in his eyes.

    But looking at this face, Gu Lang could feel the joy coming out of his heart.

.So he agreed to the idea of ​​going out with the youth to relax.

    They left Capital Star in a flying vehicle. The young man refused to say where he was going, saying that he was going to surprise him.

    Gu Lang secretly guessed and expected that their destination was that remote planet, beside the garbage mountain, there was a small yard.

    Unfortunately, his fiancé was not the young man in his dream after all, and Gu Lang even hated such a person holding this face.