Chapter 19

"Baby, my brother is going to the arena tomorrow. If I can't afford to be beaten up, you can leave Uncle Bai there for a few days, OK?"

    Since knowing that the little guy is not Lian Gu's child, Mu Sheng dare not call himself a godfather, taking advantage of the savior.

    He lay on the bed, put the kitten on the pillow and circled his arms, frowning.

    The kitten was lying on the pillow and letting him hit him. After listening to his words, she suddenly got up and squatted, shaking her ears.

    "Meow~"

    You better not go.

    The arena is a place to eat people.

    The memory of being beaten and broken all over her body made the kitten frowned slightly.

    Young people have been spoiled since childhood, how can they bear to go to such a place.

."When your elder brother becomes a master of martial arts, he can protect the baby. Then, elder brother will find a way to send you to Capital Star to go to school, okay?"

    "But I still need to discuss this matter with your brother. Anyway, the baby hasn't grown up, so don't worry or worry."

    When he becomes a master of martial arts, the little guy will probably be able to make soy sauce too.

    The kitten crawled on his shoulders, his claws tapped his ears.

    "Meow~"

    I don't need your protection.

    I can protect tens of millions of interstellar citizens, and naturally I can also protect you.

    When the light was turned off, the room was plunged into darkness, and only the silver moonlight spilled in through the gaps in the curtains.

    The youth's breathing gradually became calm, the orange cat's bed shook lightly, and a fluffy ball of hair jumped down.

    He walked to the bed, leaped gently, climbed to the pillow, his little paw touched the hair of the sleeping young man.

.Then get out of bed and walk towards the door.

    The small dumpling slowly stretched out, and when he walked to the door, he had already turned into a tall man.

    He turned his head and saw that the youth turned over and muttered that he didn't know what he was talking about. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and his indifferent expression became vivid.

    Then he opened the door and walked out.

    Mu Sheng, who had had a nightmare all night, woke up unconsciously, and opened the curtains to realize that the sky was already bright and the sun was about to rise to the middle of the sky.

    Usually at this time, Duke had taken him to training, he quickly turned on the brain, but found that he was late today, Duke did not send a message to urge him.

    "Let me sleep, is it his last kindness?"

    Mu Sheng sighed, looking sadly at the bright sunshine outside the window.

    "Little guy, are you hungry? Get up to eat!"

.Mu Sheng walked to the orange cat's bed, with a guilty conscience, smiled and opened the small tent.

    At this time, the little guy must be hungry.

    The tent opened, but the little dumpling that was supposed to lie in it was gone.