Chapter 9

3 Months Later....

"Why with him, Reed?! Y/N exclaimed. 

"We don't have a choice Y/N. NASA already turned us down." Reed said. "Please try to understand. It's strictly professional." 

Reed was studying a geomagnetic storm which was going to pass by Earth. He had done all the research on it and was trying to study it by going to space. "Who's going with you?" Y/N asked him.

"Sue, Ben, Johnny......" Reed sighed looking at the ground. ".......and him." Reed looked up at her. "I'm really sorry, munchkin. But I don't have any other choice. We have to do this." 

Y/N hugged her brother, "It's okay. I understand. You have been working hard for this and you're finally going to it. I am happy for you guys." She kissed his cheek. "I'll be in the balcony." Y/N said and went upstairs to the balcony and sat down on the edge. Pulling out her phone, she dialed Johnny number. It rang two times before Johnny picked up. 

"Hey, sweetheart, How are you?" Johnny said. 

"I'm good. Wanted to talk to you." Y/N said. 

"What's wrong, princess?" Johnny asked her. 

"Reed told about your mission he told me your were going too." 

"Well I'm just the pilot." Johnny said. "Hey, you know what?"

"What?" Y/N asked. 

"I am almost done packing. So I will come to your place and we can hang out. How does that sound?" Johnny asked her.

"Sounds great. But what will we do?" Y/N asked. 

"We can watch movies and cuddle up. I'll bring you your favourite pizza as well." 

"Baby, you don't have to do. I'll cook something." Y/N protested. 

"No. You are going to your room and pick out some of your favourite movies and I'll bring the pizza. Okay?" Johnny asked. 

Y/N sighed knowing that she won't win this argument, "Okay. But come quick. Bye. Love you."

"I love you too, princess. I'll see you soon. Bye." Johnny said and ended the call. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we watching?" Johnny asked as he flopped down on the bed beside Y/N. 

"Home alone series." Y/N said. 

"Home alone?" Johnny asked. "I haven't watched it yet." 

"Well it's a good movie you'll see." Y/N said and put on the movie. "Where's my pizza?" 

Johnny smirked at her and bent down on the bent down to pick up the boxes he had brought with him. "Here you go. Your favourite pepperoni and......" Johnny handed her the box and bent down again to pick another box, ".......this." He showed her the box.  

Y/N squealed loudly and took the box from Johnny, "Choco Lava cake?" Y/N opened the box. The smell of chocolate filled the room. "Oh, Johnny. Thank you so much." She put the box down and hugged him. 

Johnny wrapped his arms around her, "You are welcome, princess." He said kissing her forehead. 

"How do you know I like it?" Y/N said. 

"Reed told me." 

"He's a traitor." Y/N joked. 

Johnny laughed at her remark, "I agree." 

"Now let's eat and watch the movie." Y/N said and opened her pizza and started eating. 

"Come here." Johnny pulled her close to him and started eating as well. 

After eating the pizza and the Choco lava cake, Johnny and Y/N were snuggled up together on her bed. Johhny was lightly running his fingers through Y/N's hair. "Don't do that. I'll fall asleep." 

"What's wrong with that?" Johnny said continuing his actions. 

"I want to watch the movie." Y/N said and pulled away from Johnny and moved so that her back was laying on Johnny's chest. 

"You think I can't do that if you change your position?" Johnny smirked at her. Y/N nodded in response and moved her attention back to the movie. Johnny moved his hand to Y/N's waist and pulled her onto his lap. Y/N gasped but giggled as Johnny put his hand on her head and started to run his fingers through her hair again. "I don't mind falling you asleep on me."

"Me too. But it'll be hard for me to leave the bed when I wake up." Y/N said and moved a bit on his lap. 

Johnny moaned as her ass lightly touched him. "Don't do that." He said with his eyes closed. 

"What? I didn't do anything?" Y/N said, totally confused. She gasped when she felt something hard under her. She looked back at Johnny. 

"Yes you did that." Johnny said. 

Y/N got off of his lap and kissed him. "Shall we take care of it then?" Y/n looked at him with a playful glint in her eyes. 

"You sure?" Johnny asked her. 

"Yes. I'm sure." She said.

That was all Johnny needed to smash his lips against hers. Y/N moaned as Johnny pushed her down on her back. "I love you baby." Johnny said as started to kiss her neck. 

"I love you too, Johnny." Y/N said. 

-(Time skip)-

"That was......" Y/N said as she tried to catch her breath. 

"Amazing." Johnny finished her sentence. Johnny got up from the bed, "Stay here." 

Y/N looked at him as he walked to the bathroom. She heard the water running. Johnny came back a minute later with a wet cloth in his hand. He sat next to Y/N and cleaned her. He kissed her forehead and went back to the bathroom and cleaned himself. 

"When are you leaving?" Y/N asked as she traced circles on Johnny's chest with her fingers. 

"Day after tomorrow." Johnny said. 

"I'm gonna miss you. What will I do when you are gone?" Y/N said. 

"I'll miss you too, princess. And for what you'll do when we're gone....you got work right." Johnny suggested. 

"I do, but what will I do when I'm back from work?" Y/N looks at him. "I won't be able to talk to you for a few days. And then you'll be in quarantine for some days." 

"I know baby. But it'll work out. We'll be back before you know it." Johnny said.

"What if something happens?" Y/N asks him. 

Johnny turned on his side, facing her. His hand went to the back of her head and pulled her in for kiss. "Everything will be fine baby, don't worry. Just a few days in space, what could go wrong?" 

Y/N smiled at him and put her face in his chest, "Nothing will happen." Johnny chuckled a bit, "Why are you laughing?"

"The only thing I'm worried about is how I'll control myself in front of that asshole. I so want to punch him again." Johnny said in between chuckles. 

"Well you got to control your anger then. You have to contain your anger so that the mission goes well." Y/N said. 

"Yeah." Johnny said and squeezed her. "Want to sleep?" Y/N hummed in response. Johnny pulled the comforter up to her shoulder and started running his fingers through her hair. "Good night, princess." He kissed her hair. 

"Good night." Y/N said as she slowly drifted off to sleep.