Chapter 3

Johnny walked towards the Baxter Building with a pep in his step. He was excited to see Y/N. 

He reached the building and greeted the doorman. "Where to?" He asked. 

"Richards." Johnny answered. 

The doorman nodded, "30th floor. Should I inform him?" 

"No, it's fine. I won't be that long anyway." Johnny said and went to the elevator. 

Johnny started getting nervous as the elevator rode upwards. He has never done this before. He did date before but ended miserably. I can do this. I can do this. Johnny said to himself. The elevator dinged and stopped. The doors opened and Johnny stepped in the house. "Reed? You there?" Johnny said. 

Reed came around the corner and saw Johnny. "Hey, what are you doing here? Where's Sue?"

"You know her. Always busy with her work. Anyways I came to meet your sister, Y/N." Johnny said. 

"Oh. Shit. I forgot. She said someone was gonna be here. She didn't tell me it was you." Reed said. 

"And you and your girlfriend didn't tell me you had a sister. So fair enough" Johnny said. 

"Reed! Have you seen my purse?" Y/N said as she came out of the elevator. "Oh. Hey. Johnny. Sorry, I didn't see you there." 

"It's fine. You ready to go out?" He said. 

"Out? Where are you guys going?" Reed said. 

"Just hanging out." Y/N answered. 

Reed nodded and said, "Okay. Can I talk to you, Johnny?" 

Johnny looked at Y/N, who nodded her head. " Okay." Johnny followed Reed to the kitchen. "What is it?" 

"I just wanted to ask you if you like my sister." Reed said. 

Johnny hesitated for a moment, "Yeah, I like her. Look this is not a date okay? We're just hanging out." 

"I know. I just don't want to see her getting hurt." He said. 

"Hey, I know what happened. Y/N told me when we met." Johnny said putting an assuring hand on Reed's shoulder. "I promise I won't hurt her." 

"Thanks." Reed said breathing out and smiled at her. "You should go. She is waiting." 

Johnny nodded and left the kitchen. "Hey, I'm back." He said to Y/N. " Let's go." Johnny extended his hand towards her and Y/N accepted it. Johnny led her into the elevator and they went downstairs. 

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked him.

"Oh you'll see." Johnny wiggled his eyebrows at her. Y/N laughed at him. "Here we are." Johnny stopped at the same coffee shop they met at.

"Oh. I remember this place. I met someone here before you know? He was a bit of an idiot." Y/N said.

"Was he?" Johnny poked her sides. "Let's go."  

Y/N laughed lightly, "Yeah." 

---------------------------------------------------

Y/N 's POV

Johnny and I hanged out all day. After getting coffee we went to the Central Park and talked and laughed all day. 

"God! It's  late." I said looking at my watch. 

"Yeah. Come on I'll walk you home." Johnny said getting up and gave me his hand, pulling me up. He held my small hand in his large one and started walking out of the park. "Did you enjoy today?" 

"Yeah. Very much." I said. "We should do this more often." 

Johnny stopped in his tracks, "Would you like that?" He said. 

"I would love too." I said squeezing his hand. "Shall we get a cab to the Baxter and maybe you can go ahead then?" 

"No problem." He said and smiled. "Can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah." I said.

"Y/N I like you. A lot. And I uh.... I would like to take you on a date." Johnny said.

I was speechless for a while. I didn't know what to say. After what happened with my ex I was scared to do any more relationships. But it was different with Johnny. I felt good and safe. "I would love to, Johnny." I said and kissed his cheek. "Just tell me when and where. I'll be there." 

"I'll pick you up, sweetheart." He said and slowly leaned towards me. I leaned forward and our lips brushed against each other. He kissed me slowly, without any hurry. A slow and passionate kiss. 

We kissed for about a minute before Johnny pulled away. "Sorry. I couldn't resist myself." 

I cupped his cheek, "It's okay." I said and pecked his lips. 

"Friday, at 7? Sound good?" Johnny said. 

"Sounds good."