Chapter 2

Johnny's POV

"Where were you?" Sue yelled as I entered our house. 

I sighed in annoyance, "I went out for some coffee okay? Stop being so mad!" I yelled.

"You left the stove on! Should I not be mad?" Sue said. "Thank God, I came home, otherwise you could have burned the house." 

"Shit. I'm sorry. My ex called me and I was mad at her, so I just left to get some coffee and cool down." I said and smiled as I remembered what happened at the cafe. 

"Why are you smiling?" She asked giving me a confused look. 

"I met a girl at the cafe we sat together and talked, until you called and ruined everything." I said and removed my coat and hung on the coatrack.

"A girl? Huh?" Sue teased.

"Yeah. She was beautiful, even with the dark circles and sad look on her face." I said. "I'm gonna go to my room. Don't disturb me for a while." 

"I'll make dinner then. Come out at 8." Sue called when I opened my door. 

I nodded, "Yeah." I closed my door and flopped down on the bed. Taking out my phone I read Y/N message and saved her number. 

Me: Hey, Y/N. You reached home or are you still at the cafe?" 

I immediately got a reply from her.

Y/N: Yes, I reached home just ten minutes ago.

Me: You still up for 10, right?" 

Y/N: Yes, of course. Thank you for listening to my crap.

Me: Hey, it's okay. You don't need to thank me. I liked listening to you.

Y/N: Aww, Johnny. You are so nice. 

Me: Me? Nice?

Y/N: Yes, you. I gotta go make dinner. Will talk later?

Me: Yup. What are you making?

Y/N: Lasagna. My favourite. 

Me: Phew!!! Mine too. Can I come at your place?

Me: Just kidding. I don't even know where you live.

Y/N: Maybe later? Bye Johnny.

Me: Bye.

I kept smiling like a dork through out the whole dinner. As soon as I finished my dinner I went back to my room and started getting ready for bed. It was still and hour until I called Y/N, so I decided to watch some TV. 

There was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Sue. "Could you lower the volume, I'm working." She said.

"Yeah. Sorry." I said closing the door and lowered the volume. 

About an hour later my phone started to ring. I looked at the clock and saw the time. 10:00. I picked up the phone and answered. "Hey, Y/N. How are you?" 

"I'm good. Getting ready for bed." She answered. "What about you?" 

"Just watching TV. And talking to you." I said. 

"Why was your sister so mad t you?" Y/N asked.

"Oh. Nothing. I just left the stove on before I went out." I said and laughed.

"You left the stove on! God, she must so mad." Y/N laughed.

God, that laugh. I thought. "Hey. I wanted to ask you something." 

"What?" She said.

"Can we meet again? I-I mean only if you want." I said nervously. I was never nervous takling to a girl before. 

"Of course. When are you free?" Y/N asked.

"Anytime." I answered.

"How about umm.... this Thursday. I have a day off." She said.

"Okay. No problem. What's your last name? I forgot to ask." I said.

"My last name? It's Richards. Why? Y/N said.

" Richards? Do you know Reed Richards?" I said in surprise.

"He's my brother actually." She said. 

"What? You are Reed's sister?! He never told me." I said.

"How do you know him?" Y/N asked.

"Oh. He's dating my sister. Sue." I said. 

"You are Sue's brother? She never told me as well. How come we never met before." She laughed. "What a small world."

So I guess you live with him at the Baxter Building? Huh?" I said. 

"Yeah. I live there." She said.

"Hey, you know what I'll pick you up on Thursday. Sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sounds good." She said. "Anyways, I have an early start tomorrow so I should go now." She said.

"Okay, then. Good night." I said. "I can't wait to meet you." 

"Me too. Bye." She said.

"Bye." I said and ended the phone call. 

I laughed as I placed my phone on the night stand and went to Sue's room. I knocked the door till she opened the door. 

"What?" Sue said. 

"You didn't tell me Reed had a sister?" I said. 

"How do you know?" She said leaning against the door frame. 

"The girl I met at the cafe was Y/N. Reed's sister." I said. "Why didn't you?"

"I just kept her away from you. Plus she had a boyfriend." Sue said. 

"Why?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Do I need to answer?" She said.

"Why do you I fuck every girl I see?" I said in annoyance. "FYI we're meeting again on Thursday."

"Johnny I don't have a problem with you meeting her. I don't want her to be hurt again. You  don't know what happened with her." Sue said.

"I know her boyfriend used to abuse her. She told me when we met." I said.

"Fine. Just don't break her heart if this goes ahead." Sue said. "Good night." 

"Yeah. Good night." I said before going to my room and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE DELETED MY STORY 'REMEMBER US' AND WILL BE STARTING ANOTHER ONE SOON.

UPDATES WILL BE SLOW DUE TO COLLEGE.

PLS VOTE.