Chapter 5

Narrator's POV

"Hey." You said as you opened the door and saw Johnny standing outside. "Reed let you in?" 

"Yeah." He said. "These are for you." Johnny said holding a small box of chocolate and flowers in his hands. 

"You didn't have to do that, Johnny." You said taking the chocolates and flowers from his hands. "Wanna come in till I put these in the vase?" 

"Sure." He said and entered your room. "You look beautiful." 

"Thanks." 

"You ready?" 

"Yeah." Taking his hand you followed him to the elevator and the two if you made your way to your destination. 

-----------------------------------------------------

The date was everything you always dreamed about. Johnny was a true gentleman, pulling out your chair for you, ordering for you and paying the bill. 

"If you don't mind me asking.. uh.... what was your ex's name?" Johnny said.

You said silent for a minute. The only people who knew what happened with you were Sue and Reed. "His name is Victor Von Doom." 

"Victor Von Doom? Sue's boss?" Johnny asked raising his eyebrows. 

"Yeah." You said. 

"What happened? I mean you told me briefly but what exactly happened?" He said putting his hand on mine. 

 Taking a deep breath you told Johnny everything, "We met two years ago. He was very nice at first. Always attentive, paying attention to every word I said, always sending me expensive gifts. But after a year one of his business deals failed miserably. And he took it out on me. Forced me to have sex with him. We had never had sex before that. I thought he would stop after that but his anger grew every time I denied or told him I was busy at work. We didn't talk for almost two months and then one day he came to my clinic and literally pulled me out to his car. He took me to his house and..... He did that almost everyday. Picked me at work, took me to his house and fucked me. One day he lost all control, I tried to stop him, but he....." Your voice started to crack.  

Johnny squeezed your hand and said, "It's okay. I understand." He smiled and kissed your knuckles softly. 

You wiped the tear that managed to escape your eyes and continued. "Reed found me the next day at his house and brought me to the hospital." You sighed, "Reed was so angry. He wanted to call the police, but I told him not to." 

"Why?" Johnny asked. 

"I didn't want to deal with him anymore. Just seeing his face scared me." You said.

"You are such a strong woman, you know that? You're still happy and smiling after everything that happened." He said. "I'm proud of you."  

"Thank you for listening." 

"Anytime, sweetheart. Wanna go home?" 

"Yeah." You said letting out a breathe. "Let's go." 

Johnny drove you home and then walked you up to your floor, "Thank you, Johnny. I really enjoyed tonight." 

"I'm glad you did." He said and a silence fell over you as his eyes travelled from your eyes to your lips and then back to your eyes. 

You both leaned forward until your lips met. You felt his tongue on your lower lip as he asked for entrance. You moaned in his mouth, granting him entry. Unfortunately you had to pull away for oxygen. "Sorry... I got carried away." Johnny said trying to catch his breath. 

"It's okay." You said.

"We can take this slow if you want." 

"Of course." You smiled at him. 

"So.... wanna be my girlfriend?" He said and started laughing.

"So cheesy." You said playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. 

"Only for you, doll." He said resting hid forehead on yours.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend, Mr. Storm." You said and pulled him down for a kiss. You got so lost in the kiss that you both  didn't hear the elevator door open. 

Someone cleared there throat behind you. You both gasped and pulled away and saw Reed and Sue standing behind you. "Looks like the date went well." Reed said looking at Sue. "We should have told them about each other soon." 

"Yeah, we should have." Sue said. "They look cute together."

"What are you guys doing here?" Johnny said. 

"Well we just came back from our date and she came here to pick you up when you dropped Y/N off." Reed said. 

Johnny nodded looking down at you, "I'm not ready to leave you yet. How about we watch a movie? Make a double date?"

"Sounds good to me." You said. 

So that's what you did. All four of you watched a movie until you drifted off to sleep with your head on Johnny shoulder.