Chapter Forty Eight

Third Person's POV:

"NO," Eduardo screamed, his kids crying in his arms.

He felt his heart stop as he looked at the unconscious love of his life. He didn't know what to do, the nurses took his children away from his arms and put them in the cribs. They pushed him out of the room.

He started banging on the door with tears falling down his eyes. The families were looking at Eduardo in confusion but also worry knowing something might've happened for him to be doing this.

"Eduardo," Anastasia rubbed her son's shoulder, he looked at her with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"C-Clarissa," he said and everyone became alarmed, they walked closer to him trying to understand what he's trying to say.

"She gave birth to our children and then passed out," he said and everyone gasped. "T-they pushed me out of the room," he said putting his forehead on the door.

"My baby," Alisa cried, Alfonso hugged his wife to his chest as he felt his heart getting ripped out of his body not knowing what's happening to his daughter.

"Eduardo," Roman said trying to console his brother. "S-she told me to take care of our babies and that she loves me then she closed her eyes," Eduardo cried out in pain.

His brother hugged him tightly.

Clarissa's brothers were frozen. This can't be happening again, they already know what it's like waiting for their sister to get out of that room.

Emma started crying in her brother's chest who also had tears in his eyes. Mila didn't understand what was happening, she just clutched her father's leg who was consoling her mother.

"ONE OF YOU, COME AND EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING," Ricardo shouted at the nurses who ran into the room to check what was happening.

Ricardo and Mary were trying their best to hold it together for their children even though they were feeling the same pain for their grandchild.

The aunties were sobbing in their husbands embrace.

Camila, Vic and Carol walked in with a bouquet of flowers and gifts in their hands which were dropped on the floor the second they saw what was happening in front of them.

Camila walked towards her frozen fiance and hugged him snapping him out of his daze. He hugged her back burying his head in her shoulder as he cried.

Vic and Carol started consoling the younger brothers who were sobbing messes.

The door opened and the doctor walked out. They all snapped their heads towards him as he sighed.

"The babies are doing great and so is Ms Romano. She lost consciousness because when she was birthing her second baby, she lost a lot of blood but she's fine now. She'll wake up in a few, we're moving all three of them to a better room," he said and everyone sighed in relief and smiled.

They saw the nurses moving Clarissa's bed out of the room and they all looked at her. Eduardo grabbed her hand and walked as the nurses dragged the bed to another room.

The families were walking behind them looking at Clarissa with worry. They entered a nice room and put Clarissa's bed inside, everyone was standing around her.

Soon the nurses brought the babies inside the room. They put their cribs next to their mom's bed. Everyone smiled and cooed at them.

Eduardo smiled and walked towards his children. They both were beautiful. They both had their father's grey eyes and their mother's nose. They had pretty long hair for babies, the girl had her mother's brown hair as the boy had his father's black hair.