Chapter One

I get up from the pool of blood on the floor after my everyday beating session and go to the basement which is my room. I start cleaning my wounds so they won't get infected.

I may be an assassin and can kill or fight anyone in front of me but him, I tried a couple of times but every time I would try, all the memories of him beating me, raping me, or selling me come back and traumatize me. They stop me from doing anything, they make sure I know that he's way stronger than me. My real uncle. I'm even ashamed to call him blood.

I miss my family so much. I think about them every day. I wish I can go back to them. He might think that I forgot about them but they are deep in my memory that I would never forget. I would never forget the only times that I was actually loved.

I finish cleaning my wounds and take painkillers so I can sleep peacefully, but who am I kidding peacefully and sleep don't work together in my life if we're talking about nightmares. Good thing he leaves every night I don't know where he goes but I always hope that he wouldn't come back.

I lay down on the mattress and think about the beautiful memories I had with my family before coming here, then I fall into deep sleep letting the darkness take over.

*****

I wake up gasping for air after having a nightmare. I check my phone for the time and get up to make him breakfast since it's 4:30 in the morning.

I limp to the kitchen and start making him pancakes. I hope he chokes on it. I put the plate on the table and get back to my room to get ready for work. I told him that I work in a cafe but that's a lie because I go on missions or if there isn't any I just go underground fight or to a car race. I have my own penthouse so I pretend to wear a worn-out hoodie and jeans that I have and then drive to my penthouse and change.

You're probably wondering why I don't just get up and leave, I thought about it before but I can't do it because as long as he's alive he's a threat not only to me but to my whole family and I can't risk anyone's life.

I bring a small amount of money with me sometimes pretending it's a salary knowing he would take it from me to buy drugs or whatever.

I get dressed quickly and leave before he comes back from whatever hell he was in and beats the shit out of him for making cold pancakes.

I walk to my hidden Audi and drive to my penthouse to change.

I park my car and walk to the elevator. I get in my house when I hear the elevator ding.

I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower, I get out of the shower and get dressed.

I have a race to attend in 30 mins and then afterward I have a fight in the main underground arena

I have a race to attend in 30 mins and then afterward I have a fight in the main underground arena. I have no idea how I'm gonna fight with my injuries but there's nothing else to do.

My body is full of bruises and scars but I can't do anything about it except clean the wounds and dress them. I know that I have a certificate in medicine but I can't treat myself by myself so I just do what I can do.

I need someone who can help me put my dislocated shoulder in place but Alex doesn't know anything about medicine.

I probably haven't talked about Alex but he's the only friend that I have. He introduced me to the illegal world and taught me everything about it from fighting to using guns.

I met Alex when I was 11, I was looking for food in the trash that was outside a restaurant, Alex saw me and asked his parents to help me and since then we became besties, his parents are so nice, they own the Spanish mafia, so they used to train me with Alex.

They know about my uncle but I asked them not to do anything because I didn't want them to get hurt even though they own a mafia I know that my uncle isn't just a normal resident who kidnapped his niece and beats the shit out of her, he's a dangerous man and I don't doubt that he has so many connections that might go after Alex and his family if they do something to the stupid man that's called Austin.

Alex is on a work trip currently and I haven't seen him in a week, I text him from time to time but there's a lot of time difference. He told me he was coming today and made me promise not to pick him up from the airport.

Anyways, I'm driving to the race right now, I look at the time and it's 11.30 am. It's too early for this shit but can't say no to any money that I can get.

I arrive at the race and there are a couple of cars parked there. Everyone is looking at my car, I park near the other cars and get out of it, everyone is looking at me with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

I walk to the manager and tell him my name, he starts shaking but nonetheless ticks my name off. I look at the other racers there are 3 and they all are guys, I'm not even surprised. That's why they were gawking at me when I stepped out of my car. Stupid men.

I walk back to my car and get ready for the race, the announcer waves the flags and the race has started. Let the competition begin.

I drive fast at first and pass two of them. Then I get close to the third one and slow down to trick him. I see him smirking through the mirror. I look at him and smirk, I press on the gas and drive as fast as I could, and boom I won.

I park my car and step out of it the manager brings me the money and I put them in the car, while I'm doing so I see from the corner of my eye the third guy that I tricked coming towards me. I keep doing what I was doing but stop when I feel a tap on my dislocated shoulder, I hold back a whimper and turn to the person.

He was about to say something when he looked at my face and his eyes widened as if he realized something, I look at him in confusion, but then I look at his face properly.

Wait

Is
That
One
Of
My
Brothers?????

OH MY GOD

This is not the way I wanted to meet them, I snap out of my daze and look to see him running to his car, what the hell. Is this how you greet your long-lost sister? They probably have changed and become just like the asshole at home.

I wish I didn't see him, I wish he embraced me instead of running away.

I wish he took me in his arms and told me that he missed me as much as I missed him. I know that this is Matteo. He used to get angry at everything but never at me. When he would get angry, he would find me where ever I was and drag me to his room telling me he needs snuggles.

I put my sunglasses on to prevent anyone from seeing my glossy eyes. I get in the car and drive to my penthouse to change and go back to the hellhole.

I wanted to go fight today but looks like my body can't take it anymore.

Ughh I need to get some medicine from the pharmacy but I have to get a prescription from a doctor which I can't risk because they might ask how I got the scars and since I'm not eighteen they would call my dear uncle. Note the sarcasm. *Eye roll*

————————————————————————
This is the first chapter of my first story. Tell me what you think and if I should change anything.
If you have any thoughts please add them in the comments.