Chapter Five

Alex's POV:

We're all sitting around Clarissa's bed waiting for her to wake up. The room is drop silent, no one is saying anything.

Marco and Matteo found Austin and put him in the cells.

Everyone is in their own bubble of thinking, I know they have a lot of questions, I break the silence, getting everyone's attention and say "she remembered each one of you, she would always tell me how she missed you and she always wished to be with you. She would always cry talking about your memories together."

Everyone turns their head to me, they all had a smile on their face except for Matteo, I remember Clarissa telling me he was always the angry brother. He looks like he's gonna explode and I just wait for the blow.

And just on queue, "why didn't you get her out of there? Why didn't you help her before?" He said angrily.

I can't fight him, I know he's right so I just look down. There's awkward silence again but a small voice breaks it, "I didn't let him." Our heads snap to Claris who is wide awake.

Alisa walks towards her crying, she sits on the bed next to Claris, "we missed you, my beautiful daughter. I'm sorry we couldn't find you before and save you from there." She said crying, Clarissa smiled at her and said "I missed you too, mom. And please don't blame yourselves it was not your fault."

Alisa started laughing hearing her daughter call her mom after thirteen years, she bent down and hugged Claris careful not to hurt her. We all were smiling at them.

Alfonso walked to them and asked, "how are you feeling Principessa?".

Clarissa looked at him and smiled "I feel a bit tired but I'm so happy, dad." She said grinning at her father who was ecstatic hearing what she called him just like his wife.

He kissed her forehead and walked back to his seat giving the brothers a chance to talk to his daughter. I walk out of the room giving them space. I'm so happy for Clarissa, she suffered her whole life and now she's with her family.

I hope it stays like this and nothing bad happens that would separate them.

Clarissa's POV:

I look at everyone in front of me smiling for the first time in years.

I know they have questions and I'm willing to tell them everything, they deserve to know after seeing me in that state.

I look at Matteo who was smiling at me and say "why did you run that day?" His smile falters and he walks closer to me holding my hand.

"I wasn't sure that it was you, I didn't wanna get any false hope, I wanted to make sure it was you so I ran home, told everyone and we found out you're the Black Sky." He said looking at me guiltily.

I squeeze his hand and smile at him. "Are you sure it's just that or you couldn't handle talking to your younger sister who made you lose to a race for the first time?" I say teasingly. Everyone chuckles and he playfully glares at me smiling.

I look at every one. Then stop at Lucas, he has puffy red eyes and looked like he was bawling his eyes out. I gesture him to come closer, he looks surprised. He walks towards me and sits on the bed holding my other hand.

"What happened, goofball? No pranks? No jokes you wanna say?" I ask teasingly, saying the nickname I gave him before being taken. Seeing the stains of tears on his face, I was trying to lighten the mood everyone looked so tense and sad, I was trying to make them laugh.

"I left them for later because now we need to ask some unanswered questions." He said seriously, I knew that they were gonna ask sooner or later so I try to sit up with the help of my brothers and look at them with a blank face.