Chapter Forty Five

Eduardo's POV:

Happy.

Wait no, ecstatic?

No, overjoyed?

Nope, euphoric?

Not that either.

Not a word in the dictionary can describe the way I'm feeling. I tried putting the word happy in Thesaurus but I couldn't find the right word either.

How do I even describe the feeling? The feeling of becoming a dad, the feeling that the love of my life is carrying my child, the feeling that I'm gonna have my own family.

I don't even know. If someone said you won't fall more in love with Clarissa I would laugh in their face. I fall more in love with her every passing second. We've only been together for two months and a half but time doesn't matter.

This girl isn't in my heart, she IS my heart.

When she told me that she's pregnant, I didn't know what to do, I just got up and started yelling that I'm gonna be a dad.

I really wanted to tell my parents but we needed to make sure that everything is ok before saying anything.

My beautiful girl is handling a lot of things so our baby would come out healthily. She vomits every morning and feels dizzy from time to time, I'm really worried about her but she said it's normal. I'm gonna ask the doctor anyway.

The pregnancy has definitely affected her mood, like when I joked that her brothers are gonna kill me and she started crying or when I pulled the plate of brownies away from her, she nearly punched me and then started crying apologizing that she didn't mean to do such a thing.

I tried my best not to laugh knowing she'll get angry again but I'd do anything to make her smile and hear her beautiful angelic laugh.

I just woke up and I'm laying down with Clarissa on top of me hugging the life out of me. I kissed her head and rubbed her back comfortingly.

I felt her move and I knew that she's waking up, she puts her hand on her mouth and yawned, she looked at me and smiled and I returned it.

"Good morning," I said, "good morning," she said squishing her cheek on my bare chest. I chuckle and kiss her cheek.

Suddenly, she grimaced and got up running to the bathroom. She slammed the door open and vomited in the toilet seat. I ran behind her and grabbed her hair away from her face.

She coughed and flushed the toilet. I helped her up and led her to the sink. She took her toothbrush from the cup and put toothpaste on it. She brushed her teeth while I steadied her up.

She spat the toothpaste out and brushed her teeth again then turned to me sighing. She put her head on my chest and I put my arms around her.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly and she nodded. We pulled away and I carried her to the bed. I laid her down and sat next to her.

"Don't go to work today," I said and she nodded surprising me, "I'm feeling a little bit tired, I know I won't get any work done if I go," she said with her eyes closed and I stroked her hair.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me, "Do you have a lot of work today?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Can I come with you?" she asked nervously and I smiled, "that's a great idea and I'd be able to keep an eye on you," I said and she smiled nodding.

"What's the time?" she asked and I looked at the clock on my bedside table. "Eight-thirty," I said and she nodded.

"Alright, come, let's get dressed," I said getting up and grabbing her hand pulling her up with me. I grabbed her purse from the floor and we walked to the closet. We both got dressed and went downstairs.