Chapter Twenty Seven

Clarissa's POV:

It's been two days since I came to my penthouse and I've never felt this good and relaxed before. My family has texted me probably every five minutes but I don't blame them. Eduardo has talked to me a couple of times too.

I still haven't gone to work yet, I have something else to take care of but I've dealt with everything at home anyways. It's Wednesday and today is a day I've been waiting for for a while and I hope it goes as planned.

No one knows what I'm doing today and I hope they won't go crazy when they find out. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, get a shower and get dressed and ready for whatever is awaiting me.

I strap myself with guns and knives, I grab my car keys and head to the parking to my car. I step inside my car and drive towards one of my buildings. I park my car and walk into the building to where all my men are at. They're all in the meeting room.

I nod at them and stand at the end of the table, after going through the plan, we head to our cars.

"Everyone got their earpieces?" I asked and they nodded, one of them handed one to me and I put it in my ear. I checked everything with everyone before heading out to our destination.

I sigh parking my car, "How many are there?" I asked in my earpiece.

"There's thirty men and two snipers at the top of the building, ma'am," one of my men said.

"Alright, Diego and Parker take down the snipers," I paused and they replied with a yes ma'am.

"Noah, Oliver, James and Ben, you guys attack from the west," I said, "Yes ma'am," they said.

"Anthony, Mason, Ethan and Micheal, you go from the east," I said.

I continued after getting an answer, "Daniel, Jacob and Jackson, you guys are with me."

We all separated with our groups and they started shooting after I gave them a signal.

I shoot every Australian I see in front of me. I feel one of them sneaking up behind me, I take my knife out and throw it behind me. I hear a thud knowing he's dead.

"East is clear," I hear Ethan saying.
"West is clear," Noah said in the earpiece.

I look at Daniel, Jacob and Jackson who nod. "North is clear," I said.

"Diego and Parker, how many are in the back?" I asked.

"Ten, most of them ran to the front and you guys already finished them," Parker said.

"Alright, it's time," I said and they all got ready.

After a couple of minutes I hear Mason "it's done, we have two minutes to leave," he said.

"Let's go," I said and we ran to our cars, we looked at the mansion and it exploded. I smirked looking at the collapsing building.

I turn to the smirking guys, "great job, guys" I said high-fiving them.

"First mission success," I said and they all nodded, "alright, we have twenty-four hours before the next one, I need you all to go and sleep so we can get up and kill those assholes," I said and they nodded getting in their cars.

I drove back to my penthouse and the elevator opened, I walked in and my eyes widened.

My parents and brothers were there making me sigh. If they keep doing this then I won't be able to get the plan done.

Let me explain what's been happening, the minute I found out we're attacked along with the Russians, I got to work and asked my men to go as spies to get information. I found out that the Australian mafia is a way bigger problem than we thought, they've been helping the French with weapons, they were also the ones who attacked the twins and Lucas. The Australians put up spying devices again.