Chapter Twenty Four

Marco's POV:

I can't believe what I just witnessed. Matteo blaming everything on Clarissa when it isn't even her fault was something I never would believe. If it's anyone's fault, it's probably everybody's but my sister.

She has the most innocent heart. She's an angel even when her innocence was ripped out of her, she never stopped being respectful and kind to us, she was always there for us, patient and loving towards us. Doing things that she doesn't even like just to make us happy and then she gets blamed on something she didn't even do.

I'm so gonna kill Matteo if something happens to Clarissa, she passed out after Matteo said those hurtful things to her.

The nurses took her to see what happened and they kicked us out of the room not telling us anything. After a lot of scolding which I didn't listen to, I got up from my bed waiting for the doctors to get out and explain.

"If something happens to her, I'm gonna kill you, Matteo," I said angrily and he looked down guiltily.

"Now you're feeling guilty, huh?" Gianni asked, "After saying so many hurtful things to her, after treating her like an enemy, after telling her that she should've stayed there instead," he continued making my eyebrows furrow.

"What did you just say, Gianni?" I asked and he sighed.

"Your amazing twin over there said so many bad things to Clarissa, he even told her she shouldn't have looked for us and dragged us into this, he said that she should've stayed there getting hurt and raped every day just so we don't get in danger," Lucas explained angrily.

"What the fuck," Nikolai, Roman and I yelled together.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to my sister like that? you're telling me you blamed her for it even when she did nothing but be kind, loving and respectful towards us. Did you forget that she's still healing? did you forget the nightmare she got when she first came here? Did you forget what it was? Let me tell you then, your sister getting whipped and raped at five years old, did you forget that? did you really want her to stay there so she would die of starving?" I asked angrily making everyone's eyes widen at what they heard.

"Matteo, you're grounded for a month, you won't leave the house unless it's for school," dad said sternly and Matteo nodded.

Everyone was silent after that. The doctor got out and sighed. We all walked towards her.

"She's doing good, she has lost a lot of blood from her wound and she would've died if we didn't stop it immediately," The doctor said making us frown in confusion.

"What wound? did it reopen or something?" Gio asked in confusion and we all looked at the doctor waiting for an answer.

"No, it looked like she was stabbed today but she ignored it and didn't even put something on it to stop the bleeding," the doctor said and our eyes widened.

"Is she better now? Can we see her?" mom asked wiping her tears.

"As I said she lost a lot of blood so her body is exhausted, we put her to sleep for a couple of hours so she doesn't wake up in pain, you can see her but don't exhaust her when she wakes up," she said and we all nodded. The doctor walked away and we walked inside.

Clarissa laid on the bed looking so pale making my heart hurt looking at her like that. Gio walked towards her and opened up her wound to check on it. We all looked away not being able to see it. I heard Gio sigh and looked at him.

"It doesn't look deep but because she didn't treat it earlier it got worse," he said sadly. "How did she get stabbed in the first place?" Ales asked.

"When I was in your house, I got a call that our mansion was attacked. We drove over there and saw a man holding Mila with a gun pointed at her head. Clarissa sneaked out and went from the backyard, she killed every one of them and saved Mila and that's all we know," Eduardo said and we all frowned.