Chapter Fourteen

Clarissa's POV:

I step out of the shower and dry my hair leaving it out, I get dressed and grab my phone and walk downstairs.

(Without the purse)

I walk to the living room and my younger older brothers are watching TV while Gio, Marcello and Elijah were on their phones probably waiting for me, they all were in sporty outfits, I wonder what they planned

I walk in grabbing everyone's attention, I smile at them.

"I'm ready guys, what're we doing?" I asked looking at Gio, Marcello and Elijah.

"You'll find out soon, let's go outside," Elijah said making me nod.

I say bye to other brothers and walk out the front door, my brothers were walking behind me.

I look out and see four bikes in front of the staircase, I gape at my brothers. "Thank you guys so much, I probably rode a bike once or twice my whole life," I hug them and they kiss my head.

"Anything for you, Bambina. I'm gonna go first and you guys follow me so we get to our destination," Marcello said, we all nodded and got on our bikes.

I felt free, the breeze of wind hitting my face. It felt so good. We followed Marcello and soon we arrived at a diner.

"No one had lunch yet, so we decided to turn our doc mode off, for now, so we can have our favourite pizzas," Gio said making me squeal. "I love pizza, come on let's go I'm hungry," I said making them chuckle, we walk in and sit at a booth.

We order our favourite pizzas. We talk about everything. They tell me everything that happened while I was gone, we laughed and joked. Even though it's simple but it's what I like. Spending time with them is what is important to me and not where we are or what we're doing.

We spend an hour there and decide to go back. We ride back home and get inside. I check the time and it's only 3 pm, it's like we haven't done anything but we started early that's why it's still early.

We walk to the living room and I plop down on the couch next to Tony who wraps his arms around me. I look up and realise that everyone is here now, they probably finished working. I smile at them.