Chapter Fifteen

Clarissa's POV:

I woke up at six am by my alarm and got up to get ready for work.

I walk to my bathroom, take my clothes off and walk to the shower.

It's gonna be my first day ever, I wonder how people are gonna react. I'm not scared or nervous but I'm definitely worried that someone might make me angry and I will lose it. The plan today is to go to the company, introduce myself, fix every mistake that's made and go out with Victoria during lunch. I also have a therapy session today but I won't be able to go to Melissa's clinic so I'll face time her. I should talk to Alex and then I might go shopping after work. Depends on my time.

I step out of the shower and dry out my curly hair. People might think it isn't professional but it ain't their business and I'm not burning my curls for anyone's opinion. I get dressed and grab a bag putting everything I need in it.

 I get dressed and grab a bag putting everything I need in it

I walk out of my room and head towards the kitchen, my heels clicking grabs the attention of everyone when I step in the kitchen, they're all here getting ready for school or work

I walk out of my room and head towards the kitchen, my heels clicking grabs the attention of everyone when I step in the kitchen, they're all here getting ready for school or work. They look me up and down not saying a word.

I make myself a sandwich still not hearing a word from anyone. I turn around and look at them, "what?" I asked snapping them out of their daze. "You look beautiful, darling," Mom said smiling at me.

"Yeah, you look like a true businesswoman," Gio said making me smile at them.

"Thanks, guys, I may come late because I might go shopping after work," I said eating my sandwich.

"Can we go with you?" Lucas said, Matteo and Marco nodded in agreement, the three of them were looking at me with puppy eyes. I huffed "fine, you can come with me. I'll call you when I leave work and we'll meet there, or you can come to my office and we can go together," I said grabbing my stuff and standing up.

"We'll come to your office, we wanna see your company," Marco said, I chuckled and nodded.

I kissed everyone's cheeks and walked to the garage. I got in my car and started driving. I only went once or maybe twice to the building before I started hiring employees.