Chapter Six

Antonio's POV:

I might not be someone who shows or talks about my feeling, hell I barely even talk in general. The things my sister told us has enraged me, how can someone be so cruel to a child. I can't even imagine what she might've been through. She went to hell and back and hasn't lost her mind and here I am at the gym blowing off the steam after only hearing what she's been through.

Her words are haunting me, they will be engraved in my memory for the rest of my life.

I was beaten to a pulp daily.

*punch*

He would whip, slap, drag, punch and kick me.

*punch*

He would tie me to a chair so I wouldn't move

*punch*

I was a six-year-old who hasn't left the abusive house for once

*punch*

He sold me to a bunch of guys every week to pay off his debts

*punch*

I was a child who wanted to go to the park, swing on the swings and follow the doggies around,

*punch*

but, instead, I was a six-year-old who went and sold a stolen phone to someone so I can learn writing and reading like every child.

*punch*

I was looking for food in a trashcan because I was starved for days

*punch*

I finished middle school when I was nine

*punch*

I started training when I was eleven

*punch*

I became an assassin when I was thirteen

*punch*

That was all happening while I was still getting sold, beaten and rape-

I was cut off by the punching bag falling apart on the floor and a loud gasp was heard from behind me, I turn around to see all my brothers standing there looking at me in shock. Dante walked towards me and hugged me for the first time in years and I cried in pain for my sister in front of everyone, I showed emotions for the very first time in years.

"She had to go through that her whole life while we're here living our best lives in luxury," I shout at no one in particular, everyone was shocked at my outburst especially the younger ones since they haven't seen me like that in ages.

I felt several hands around me realising they all joined the hug. We stay like this for a couple of minutes, we pulled away and they dragged me to Dante's office to clean my knuckles.

Third person's POV:

Everyone was shocked by Antonio's outburst but they knew that everyone was affected by what they heard from their sister. She didn't even tell them what happened that night that caused her to lose a lot of blood and make her pulse go off.

Everyone wanted answers but Clarissa wasn't ready to believe what happened that night, she knew that she was gonna tell them sooner or later but she still needed to believe it and heal from it emotionally and physically.

Clarissa was still in the hospital healing, everyone in the family would take turns to stay with her, both her parents are staying with her at the moment. After she and Alex finished telling the family how her life went, she was tired and went to sleep.