The Book

Your P.O.V:
Dipper grabbed my arm and took me to some attic/room.
"Ok, uh don't listen to them. Why were you and Wendy laughing when I introduced her to you and you to her?" I giggled and he faced me with a confused stare.
"Ok ok I will tell you. Me and Wendy are related. I'm staying with her for the rest of the summer because my mom and stepdad had to go on a working trip, and they didn't want 'kids'. Ugh I am 13 basically a teenager."
"Oh, I thought you didn't know each other!" His voice cracked again and I giggled. I then saw him blush.
"Hey I want to tell you some thing." Oh my is he going to ask me out?, please do I mean ugh what am I thinking. "Yeah what is it Dipper?"
"You like mystery and paranormal things right?" Oh, I actually thought he was going to ask me out.
"Uh Ye-ah yeah I do." I answered his question.
"Well I will give this a shot then. Gravity Falls is not what it seems you see there actually paranormal things here. Let me show you, this book it has some of the creatures in Gravity Falls. You might not believe me do to the look your making." I was in shook all this time I thought that what Dad told me was all made up to entertain me when I was little.
"No way, I do believe you Dipper, it's scary out there. You really don't think that it's pretty weird that you don't hear birds singing inside the forest! Wait, does that mean that the things in the Shack are real?" I still feel like there fake.
"Wait you do believe me, and no those things out there in the Shack are all fake. We can get something real now, I thought you weren't going to believe me!" Wow, Dipper was really exited. "Yeah we can!" We looked through some pages in the weird old, red, 6 gold fingered hand with a 3 on it book. Then there was a page that got my attention.