The Night

|A Week And A Half Later|
Your P.O.V:
"Well that was fun, fun and dangerous!" Mabel said in a bubbly voice.
"Well that's our monster hunting today." Dipper added.
"Hey (y/n) do you maybe want to call your Uncle and tell him if your able to have a... SLEEPOVER!"
"Way ahead of you Mabel!" I ran inside the Mystery Shack and dialed Wendy's number. Wendy's dad was on a delivery trip not so far away.
"Hello?"
"Hey it's me, your cousin hey can I-" I got cut of by Wendy saying,
"Yes you may have a sleepover with the twins. Hey sneak peek there's gonna be some romance. Ok I have to hang up so you don't start asking questions. Ok, BYE!" Well that was weird, I hope this is not another of Wendy's and Mabel's get Dipper and (y/n) to confess there love thingy plans. I went to the attic and saw Dipper on his bed reading more about Bill Cipher, he always looked familiar. I went and sat next to him. Dipper knew right away that I was staying and that I wanted to find out more about Bill with him. Dipper started telling me everything connected with Bill, that the gang went through. I looked up at Dipper and changed the conversation.
"Uh Dipper?"
"Yeah what's up (y/n)?" I wanted to tell him the truth but it will hurt him to much.
"Well I know this isn't related what so ever but, can I see your birthmark?" I have been dying to see it ever since Wendy told me about it.
"Uh what birthmark? I don't have a birthmark? Do I have a birthmark?" Dipper seemed really nervous.
"Yeah you do have a birthmark. Here if I show you mine will you show me yours?"
"You have a birthmark?"
"Yeah, I do. I didn't want to show no one because it kinda looks familiar to something, but I have the confidence now!" I just wanted to tell Dipper the truth to him already. I just decided to go slow. I slowly pulled up my shirt and stop right around the top of my belly button. I pulled my shorts down a bit just to show the top of my left hip. "See I also have one." There I was showing my birth mark.
"Wow that looks like...Bills eye!?"
"I know I know, that's why I didn't want to show it to you guys. I thought that if I showed it to you all you will start thinking that I am related to him or something." There it was, my birthmark right on my hip. I pulled up my shorts to cover my birthmark and let my shirt go.
"Ok well, you showed me yours I guess it's my turn, here." Dipper took of his hat and lifted his hair up.
"The Big Dipper. This makes so much since, it's so beautiful!" I was being a huge weirdo, I had huge eyes just straight on looking at his birthmark.
"You you really think so? It's not dumb or anything?"
"No it's fine, it's so cool!"
"Yours is to, but it's also a little strange."
"Mabel's back, what did I miss?" Mabel said.
"Where were you Mabel?" Dipper asked her.
"Uh totally not hearing your whole conversation wink wink!"
"Mabel!" Dipper screamed.

Dippers P.O.V:
We did some rounds of Attic Golf, did some Karaoke and played some other games. When everything all the sudden went black after Mabel threw sparkles all over the place. It was around 5:26 a.m. when I heard a voice crying in pain. I stood up and saw (y/n) she was screaming in fear. "(Y/n), (y/n) wake up!" I shook her slowly. "(Y/n) WAKE UP!" I shook her harder and raised my voice up a bit. (Y/n) woke up. She looked at me and hugged me. She was shaking, SHAKING. I was scared, What was she screaming at? Why was she screaming? I slowly grabbed her arm and felt something wet. "Oh no (y/n)! Come with me to the bathroom!" She got up. It took some time for her to get up, she was really weak. "Here, turn here." I grabbed some bandages and rubbing alcohol with some cotton balls. I started adding some alcohol on a cotton ball. "Aww oww!" I heard (y/n) scream in pain, and it hurt me. I proceeded in my work. I then started putting the bandage around her arm. "Thanks Dipper. I love you. I promise I will try my best to never hurt you or let anyone or anything hurt you!" Wow did (y/n) just confess that she loves me? I was in shock. I just simply said "Me too." We went back to the attic. "Thanks I will just go th-"
"No (y/n) here sleep on my bed." I set her on my bed and I started heading to where she was sleeping. I was just getting into the sleeping bag when I heard (y/n) say "Dipper don't sleep there. Her come sleep with me." I accepted her request, since she was in pain I didn't want to discuss with her. We went to sleep. "No stop it Bill don't hurt him!" Then I started dreaming what (y/n) was dreaming. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. "I won't let you hurt her Bill. I know your here!"