Awake

Dipper P.O.V:
"Hey, Dipper?"
"Yes?" I was still holding on to (y/n)'s hand I rested my head next to her. Still sitting on my chair. I didn't open my eyes I thought it might of been Wendy or Mabel. This voice sounded weak. Also Wendy and Mabel woke up around 6:43 to go eat at the restaurants in the hospital. I'm glad they let us stay and sleep here.
"Dipper wake up!" I felt a tap on my head.
"Couple more minutes" I said. Wait. Wendy, Mabel gone. Weak voice.
"(Y/n) your awake!" I put my head up and looked towards her.
"Yup, I'm up. Hehe" I can still tell she's really weak even with those laughs. "I'm glad your up."
"I'm glad to and that I got care." Wendy and Mabel came back and brought some food for me. When they saw (y/n) awake they ran towards her pushed me away and said "eat". Then they handed me my food. I went and sat in the couch in there. Once I was done I stood up and threw my trash away.
"Hey, sorry kids. Need to check her now that's she's up." A doctor and nurse came in. We went outside and waited. "Good news. You guys will actually be able to take her home today, here she is." The doctor said. The nurse that had come in with the doctor brought (y/n) out in a wheel chair. "You will have to take really good care of her of course." The nurse said. She looked younger than the one from yesterday. Even though (y/n) wasn't so healthy looking to others, she is still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I told the girls I wanted to have the honor to take her home. Wendy and Mabel were ok with it. Wendy had to go talk with the doctor about (y/n). I went ahead and headed towards (y/n).
"I'm glad your back. I missed you a lot." "I did to." She gave me a weak but sweet smile. I looked up and saw Mabel, she gave me to thumps up. Wendy came back and we started heading back to her house. "I'm glad dad said he had to go with the boys on another trip then we won't have to explain everything to him." Wendy said. Me and Mabel both nodded in agreement.