She's From Gravity Falls

Dippers P.O.V:
(Y/n) started pulling me over to where my parents were.
"No no no no no, wait" I said.
"What?" She looked at me confused.
"Let's think this out, make a plan?"
"*sigh* Fine."
"Ok."
"Oh there you are Dipper, son. You have your things packed?" I turned around and saw my dad.
"Nooope"
"Why not?"
"I don't want to go."
"Me either!" Mabel came out of nowhere and added.
"Well to bad kids. Summer is over and we have to go."
"Dad, mom my girlfriend lives here! Come on please!" I said. I grabbed (y/n) from the waist and brought her close to me.
"Well hello young lady." Both my mom and dad said in unison.
"Hey!" (Y/n) said and waved.
I just looked at her and thought, that was really adorable.
"So~ Can I stay?"
"Oh dear, what about your sister" mom said.
"Well her as well, obviously."
"Look I'm sorry but you guys have school coming and you guys don't have your supplies yet. What I'm trying to say is that there's no other choice. We have to go home after tonight."
"Mom. Please?"
"Dipper your mom said no and no means no. Ok, you have a girlfriend just like or at least like most 14 year olds. Yeah she lives here but you have to go to school. Look if it makes you feel better you and Mabel will come back next summer."
"Yeah but that's next summer. It will be like a year apart from each other."
"Look Dipper we would of figure this out before if you called earlier. Go on, pack your things." My dad said.
"Go on, pack your things." I mimicked.
"(Y/n/n) come with me." I added.