Father

Your P.O.V:
"What's, what's going on?" I heard Dipper say.
"Where's (y/n)!?!" Mabel screamed. "Guys just calm down" I then heard Wendy say.
"Well if it isn't my niece or should I say Ice Bag. Oh and Pine Tree, Shooting Star and Question Mark." It's starting. "Niece? Who are you? Show yourself!" Wendy screamed.
"You really don't remember me Wendy? I bet Pine Tree, Shooting Star and Question Mark do!"
"BILL!" Dipper screamed.
"See I told you Wendy. Here take a look." Bill came out in his human form. "No it can't be, Uncle? Wow, it is you. I thought you lef-"
"Bill leave us alone! What do you want now! You have a human form?" Dipper said
"Kid you really haven't figure this out. Yes, I have a human form!"
*snap*
"(Y/n)! There you are, how about you join this family reunion. I also see you dressed for the occasion. A gray skirt, yellow shirt and yellow converse."
|Sorry, I forgot to mention the shoes in the last chapter|
Oh no, Bill found me. Bill pulled me and Wendy towards him and turned into his demon form.
"It feels better to be my triangle self!" Bill said.
"(Y/n)! What's going on?" Dipper said to me while looking at me and Bill. "Hey kid, how about I say that (y/n) has been wanting to tell you something, but the poor girl doesn't want to hurt you! She doesn't want to see you mad at her because she loves you"
"What is Bill talking about (y/n)!?!" Both Mabel and Dipper asked me. I stood there silent. I wanted all of this just to be a dream.
"Really, Pine Tree! I thought you will have noticed by now. Your little crush here is my daughter!"
"What, (y/n) is this true?" I saw water forming on Dippers eyes.
"It's it's, it is true" I wiped away some of my tears.
"Kid, how did you not notice? I called Wendy my niece, because she is my niece and I told (y/n) to join the family reunion. I can go in (y/n)'s mind and (y/n) can show you her dreams and so on. Pine Tree this girl is half human and half Dream Demon. I have to go, I just came here to help my little princess tell you who she really was or what she really is. Remember reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BYE!"
Then everything went back to normal. We were in the middle of the forest. I was crying staring at my feet. Then I noticed I was running."(Y/n) wait" Wendy was calling my name I turned around to see them chasing me. I looked forward again and didn't stop until I thought I lost them. I sat under a tree and hid my face in my knees. I heard them coming and calling my name worried, I just sat there crying and not paying attention to them.