Our Heart Is A Puzzle

Bills P.O.V:
"I can't." I stopped when I was about to hit my little spark. I was about an inch away.
"I can't destroy my little spark. She's all I have left and the only thing I have left that's mine."
"I knew you wouldn't do it. Why do you think I told you to kill her?" Pine Tree said in his normal girly-boy voice.
"She told me you never hurt her until you showed up and told us her secret. She said you wouldn't hurt her mother either."
"It's true Pine Tree. You see-" I made a chair appear next to my little spark, across from Pine Tree. "You see when us immortals fall in love our hearts get complete. Like if there where to be a puzzle. Our heart is a puzzle kid. Once you place in the last piece you no longer can take it out because that's the one whom you belong with. You might want to forget about them but you can't. Might want to hurt them but you can't. Once they hurt you, you feel a big amount of pain. That's when you dicide if you want to feed of happiness or if pain." Wow I can't believe I just said that. It actually felt nice.
"That, that she didn't say." Pine Tree let me know.
"Look Pine Tree I never thought I will show you my weak side but I already did. Also don't hurt (y/n) if you don't want her to make a bad decision like I did."
"Your saying that I'm her missing piece?" Wow this kid is slow.
"Duh kid! Look she already found you. You did hurt her but not a lot because right after you left well I came in and hurt her. For the second time. She's delicate like skin, but can be as strong as a razor." I said.
"Why did you hurt her?" Pine Tree asked. I looked at him and looked at the floor.
"Because I, look kid you know, I think your a nice and smart guy. You are a boy version of my child. But you also know your like my enemy. I thought maybe I can maybe make her change her mind even though I know I can't. When she said that I perfectly knew she couldn't I decided harming her will take away my anger."
"Did it help?"
"Of corse it did kid. But then I just felt guilty and I felt like I was the worst. I never have hurt her like that. I never did. Look I have to go all I can say is that I will be taking (y/n) away when she's done healing. For personal reasons."
"I won't let you!" I didn't want to talk to him he made me spill everything that I knew. Well not everything. I opened a portal when I heard dipper say something.
"Aren't you gonna say Reality is and illusion, etc, etc." Smart so he listens to what I say.
"No kid to be honest I don't fell good. Just good luck. I know how you feel and how my little spark feels I will try to keep my anger and father jealousy in." With that I went into the portal back to the dreamscape world. I stalked him for a bit turning everything back to normal. "I love you (y/n)" was all I heard Pine Tree say when I decided I had enough of his face.