A Happy Ending

BeyNikasWh0re sorry, boo! I can't think of anything else, so I gotta let this be the last chapter! 😂

After two successful albums and two successul world tours, Beynika decided to take a break. They wanted to focus more on raising Rumi. Who was developing just fine. So much so that she surprised Beyoncè and Onika with a question.

"Mommy and momma...can I go to school with Stormie?", Rumi asked.

"You...you want to go to school with other kids, baby?", Onika asked nervously.

"Yes...with Stormie...she says school is fun! And you get to play with other kids", Rumi explained. Her speech has improved greatly thanks to Karen.

"Well, I think it's ok if mommy thinks it's ok", Beyoncè said.

"I guess it'll be cool", Onika said.

"Yayy! I can't wait to go to school! I'm going to tell daddy", Rumi said while running into the game room where Miles and Halle were.

"Babe, this is all so sudden. Are you sure our baby will be ok in a regular school?", Onika asked.

"Yes, bae! She's ready", Beyoncè said.

"Yeah...I guess I was just different. When you have Adhd along with autism it's harder to concentrate and learn with a bunch of other kids talking and distracting you. At least that's how it was for me", Onika admitted.

"I mean...I don't have either one but I learned better being home schooled, too. Like you said, everybody's different", Beyoncè said.

Onika scratched her head and said, "I don't know, babe! I feel like your hyper, wild ass might have a little Adhd going on!"

Beyoncè playfully grabbed her wife and said, "You might be right!"

"I'm so happy for everyone. Solange and Bryson are married. Kierra and Chris are pregnant with their first child and Lauren and Doja...wait..what the hell are Doja and Lauren doing?!", Onika asked. Causing Beyoncè to laugh.

"THEM! They're doing them, babe", Beyoncè said.

"I'm happy we're able to put Miles through college. And he and Halle are such a sweet, cute little couple",  Onika said.

"Yeah...he still better not bring no more babies around here though", Beyoncè said.

"Babe! I think he's learned his lesson. Plus, Halle's not having it! She wants a degree and a wedding ring before she has any man's baby", Onika said.

"Go, Halle! I like her style", Beyoncè said with a smile.

Speaking of Lauren though, she called Onika's phone. She was extra excited and told Onika to put her on speaker...

"Y'all!!!!! I got my first, major movie roll! It's called ATL!!!!", Lauren screamed into the phone.

"Oh my God! That's so dope", Onika shouted.

"It is! So you're going to ATL, boo?!", Beyoncè asked.

"Yep! I gotta imitate a southern accent and learn how to skate. Doja said she can help me with the skating part", Lauren said.

"That's good. How are things going between you two?", Onika asked.

"Good, actually! I'm in love and she's in love back! That's good enough for me right now", Lauren said.

"That's wassup, Lo! Come see us before you head out to ATL, movie star", Beyoncè told her before they ended their phone conversation.

"Babe....I'm in a really happy space right now. Things are so much better than they were a year ago", Onika said.

"And they're only going to get better...I love you, Mrs Knowles", Beyoncè said.

"I love you way more, my beautiful wife", Onika said. And they kissed and lived happily ever after!

The End!