Rumi's Daddy?!👀😯

Beyoncè and Onika walked into church the Sunday after the physical altercation with Cardi

Beyoncè and Onika walked into church the Sunday after the physical altercation with Cardi. Of course, footage of America's sweetheart beating the crap out of Cardi was circulating all over social media! And as soon as they arrived to have breakfast before service with their family, they couldn't resist teasing Onika.

"Oh, look! The champ is here", Lauren shouted as she fixed Doja's plate.

"Laila Ali ain't got nothing on you, Nika", Chris said while laughing.

"Ha, ha, ha...very funny", Onika said in an annoyed tone.

"I just can't believe a child I raised was out in public snatching wigs and throwing punches! Onika you know better than that", Karen scolded her while handing Rumi a piece of bacon.

"Mom she started it! She shouldn't have said what she said about Beyoncè", Onika whined.

"When I saw that on TMZ I said they must be mistaken! That's not like my daughter-in-law", Tina said.

Matthew chuckled and said, "Right! It's more like our daughter!"

"Alright, Pops! Remember that when I put you in a nursing home", Beyoncè threatened.

"Y'all ease up on my child! That Bacardi B. or whatever her name is provoked Onika! I'd snatch a wig over Karen any day", Cicely said.

Karen smiled with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Awww...thank you, honey!"

"All I know is, y'all gotta chill! I feel like I've been saying those three words to y'all a lot lately", Beyoncè blurted out.

"Anyway, happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers in the room", Chris said. Yes, Cardi B. got her ass whooped the day before Mother's Day!

This was Beyoncè and Onika's first Mother's Day! So they were trying not to dwell on the foolishness that happened with Cardi. But one question lingered in the back of their minds....Will Cardi try to press assault charges against Onika?

If so, Attorney B. Tiller already had a plan! "Look...Just about everyone is on Onika's side concerning this anyway. If we have to go to court we'll definitely use the fact that Cardi triggered a young woman who has Adhd and autism", Bryson explained while Solange placed a plate in front of him and then fixed his crooked bowtie.

Bryson was correct! So many people all over the world were siding with Onika. Even some of Cardi's fans had turned on her. One Cardi fan tweeted, "@CardiB. I can't believe you out here embarrassing us like this, sis! This is not a good look! I love you, but you kind of had that ass whooping coming!"

Then, TMZ reporter Raquel Harper tweeted, "Doesn't Onika Knowles have Adhd and autism? Why would you start drama with someone who has all of that going on?! Cardi is a bully and Onika stood up to the bully. Straight like that!"

"I don't care if she presses charges or not! She better be glad I didn't put her in the hospital", Onika said.

"Nika, forget about all that drama for now. It's your first Mother's Day. Enjoy it", Kierra told her.