How It Started...😮

It was a fun night

It was a fun night...the young ladies along with Chris went to Tony's Soul Food restaurant. It was open mic night and everyone was quite entertaining. Solange invited her coworkers, Kehlani, Solàna and Bryson along. They got the alcoholic beverages since they were all of legal age to do so.

"Damn, Solange! You ain't got nobody here that's old enough for me to take home", handsome 22 year old Bryson complained.

"Well even if my little sister Lauren was legal, she likes girls! So you still would've been out of luck. And my sister Kierra is into my brother Christopher over here and you already know my little sisters Beyoncè and Onika are happily bumping coochies", Solange stated.

"Y'all need a TV show", Kehlani said.

"Y'all think I should sing something?", Solàna asked.

"Do you know how to sing, Solàna?", Onika asked.

Solàna chuckled and answered, "Yes, love. I'm just shy."

"I think you should go up there then", Onika said with a smile.

"I think we all should! It's just for fun anyway", Lauren said.

"Lauren, you can't sing", Onika said.

"So! I'm still going up there. I'm sexy! That's all that matters", Lauren said causing everyone to laugh.

"Yo....yo...that's Lil Wayne over there", Chris said.

"Stop lying, Chris", Beyoncè said with an eye roll.

"No bullshit, Bey! Look", Chris said while pointing in the rapper's direction.

"Wow! I'm going to say hi to him", Onika said.

Chris grabbed Onika and said, "Hold on, best friend! You can't take your little fine ass over there! Lil' Wayne would definitely try to take you back to his hotel."

"Real shit, lil' mama! Those rap niggas only want one thing from pretty young girls like you. And you being 17 won't even matter", Bryson informed her.

"Man, I'll grab Lil' Wayne by those raggedy ass dreads in his head and drag him all over this restaurant", Beyoncè said.

"Girl, don't act up tonight! And slow down on that Long Island Ice Tea", Solange said.

"Awww...look at you being all big sisterly", Beyoncè said.

"Shut up", Solange said with a grin.

The night was full of fun and laughter. Most of the group of teens and young adults went up on stage to sing or rap. But Onika was a little timid. She looked over at Beyoncè and said, "I can rap the best but I'm scared to go up there."

"Want me to go up there with you, baby?", Beyoncè asked.

"Yes...you sing and I'll rap. We can just make up something", Onika said.